Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 screenshots?

Can you take a screen shot when your playing xbox 360 [im using a keyboard]
    if so, where does the screenshot go to? Location?

Re: Xbox 360 screenshots?

Probably.

On the PS2, you first press the Start button to hide all the text and windows, then you hold R2 and you see that copyright text line come up, then you press R1 to take a picture. The pictures are stored on the hard drive, and can be sent as e-mail attachments from POL.

However, with this method you can ONLY take a picture of the 3D graphics, no menus, text, chat log, or anything else. The only other way is what I did until I discovered this magic button combination, which is to feed the video output into a digitizer, which is probably not going to be very good quality. (My Sony TV up-converts S-video to a 480P picture almost as good as if I was using a component connection, but most things won't look so good.)
    Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
    99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
    F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
    >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

why are you using a keyboard the Xbox 360 controller is much easier to use especially with the keyboard attachment, although it burns up a lot of battery fast so getting a charger is recommended, setting macros is also very helpful when using it, btw i really only wrote this because i need 10 replys? before i can post lol.

Comment

Originally posted by akiraoxiii View Post
        why are you using a keyboard the Xbox 360 controller is much easier to use especially with the keyboard attachment, although it burns up a lot of battery fast so getting a charger is recommended, setting macros is also very helpful when using it, btw i really only wrote this because i need 10 replys? before i can post lol.
        you can not do everything with that messenger attachment, as you could with a full USB keyboard
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Ya trying to communicate important info QUICKLY with it is impossible too. Besides 2 words....THUMB CRAMPS!! lol
          Originally posted by Feba
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          Originally posted by DakAttack
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
          X