Clear All

• Selphiie's Gallery~

I want....your babies....

SAM head...DRK body...SAM Gloves...

YAY WOOT

Lots of crabs

o_O

Yay solo BST merits in the tree while farming and making hot gil

Undead soldier of Ephramadia, I am Selphiie, PLD/DNC of Aht Urghan, Phear me~

The gives me your exps, solod it as PLD/DNC

yay Bard stats

Soloing VT Lamia Idolators

Broke...a shining cloth...

HQ....HQ2...HQ...HQ3...

HAX

I have MAX emnity merits thank to my 75PLD... when a THF knows this he still comes after my bard ; ;

Whos that girl? Watch and see, she is the tanking queen!

BAM! Tachi:gekko right to your face!

More coming soon~
    62Dancer | 75Corsair | 75Beastmaster | 75Paladin | 75Bard

Your resource for FFXI Farming

Re: Selphiie's Gallery~

Nice very impresive BTW i hate you, no not really but your screen shots are so clear, maybe my computer sucks.

sig courtesy tgm
    retired -08

Comment

Really bad lot... but still outlot lol....

This is what i had to put up with every 30 seconds for about a good 4 hour party, a good Paladin he was, but yeah, the <call> lol

This is my mule, this is where all the stuff i craft for profit go too... right now shes full of Mithkabobs to sell on the AH for gilz

Theres a nice little story behind this screenshot, I was farming in Onzozo /anon, but still had a /seacom up saying i was hunting Cockatrices for Cockatrice meat to craft Mithkabobs (coughBalfree :]) and I went uncontested for awhile until this Monk shows up and starts killing Cockatrices, at first i was a little mad, but then i found out he was JP so i understood, my /seacom wasn't JP friendly, it just said I was killing Cockatrices for {Cockatrice Meat} so for about an hour i continued to kill Cockatrices, after that our the Monk was aboutt to leave, but before he did he send me a /tell {Cockatrice Meat} {Do You Need It?}. I then searched his /seacom seeing that he was just after Cockatrice skins to craft beak mantles i think. I said yes, we traded, he was about to just give me 3 stacks of cockatrice meat for free, but then i loaded him with cockatrice skin i had farmed up even though i could have profited from them too. We said our Thank yous and he left. It goes to show that there are nice decent people who farm agaisnt you sometimes.

Ranger Attestation ; ;

btw yes... that Hydra Ranger is aiming at me x_X

Comment

Originally posted by Selphiie The Enchantress View Post
        Theres a nice little story behind this screenshot, I was farming in Onzozo /anon, but still had a /seacom up saying i was hunting Cockatrices for Cockatrice meat to craft Mithkabobs (coughBalfree :]) and I went uncontested for awhile until this Monk shows up and starts killing Cockatrices, at first i was a little mad, but then i found out he was JP so i understood, my /seacom wasn't JP friendly, it just said I was killing Cockatrices for {Cockatrice Meat} so for about an hour i continued to kill Cockatrices, after that our the Monk was aboutt to leave, but before he did he send me a /tell {Cockatrice Meat} {Do You Need It?}. I then searched his /seacom seeing that he was just after Cockatrice skins to craft beak mantles i think. I said yes, we traded, he was about to just give me 3 stacks of cockatrice meat for free, but then i loaded him with cockatrice skin i had farmed up even though i could have profited from them too. We said our Thank yous and he left. It goes to show that there are nice decent people who farm agaisnt you sometimes.
        That is pretty awesome to see.

Thanks for the sig, Selphiie!!

FFXI Xbox360 user ----- BLM 63 / RDM 36/ WHM 42 / THF 25
        DRK 26 / BST 21 / DRG 17 / WAR 17 / MNK 10 / SMN 9 / PUP 4 /
        BLU 1 / PLD 1 / BRD 1 / RNG 1 / NIN 1 / SAM 1
        Bonecraft 63 / Leathercraft 19 / Fishing 7 Windhurst Rank 5

Comment

These are fairly epic and tell a tale of personal triumph :O

That said; I don't have a clue what most of them mean ;_;
          :: Why can't this crazy love be mine? ::

SEVE - HUME WHM (31) BLM (19) THF (17) WAR (9) MNK (5) RNG (9) BLU (1) BRD (1) DNC (1) NIN (1) :: BAHAMUT

Comment

YES!!! WOOO!! FINALLY!!

Selphiie Obtains A Sha'ir Manteel!

Comment

/licks Selphiie.

Because I can o.o/ This one's mine, go get your own.

Comment

Paladin/Red Mage tanking SCH AF3 Fight

...about to get owned...lol at Paladin Magic Defence...

Troll Burn Party

This troll burn was made possible with a PUPPETMASTER main healer, Puppetmaster Respect+1

Comment

Just dropped 280k on it, but i got me a Bravo's Subligar for THF ^^

Comment

I always wondered if the 200k+ was really worth the 2% haste....
                    Thf75/Cor75- Time to work on this...

Caleus-Fenrir-BACK!

Comment

I think it is, the more haste the better, also the RACC is nice for landing bolts ^^

Anyway more screenshots:

I am Selphiie proud Knight Of The Kingdom Of Sandoria, a Knight Of The Iron Ram!(this is my 50cap gear)

One thing i enjoy about making guides, especially my farming guide is the great responses i get from people about it, i get /tells almost daily from people i dont know thanking me for my guide ^^

A pretty awkward conversation between Ulmia and I otw to Spire Of Vahzl...

Comment

Stupid Taru brown mage called me fat...

Was down farming Fomor Codex's when a duo came down to try to learn Frightening Roar, or whatever it is, so instead of competing, we teamed up, we'd help them learn the BLU spell in exchange for a Fomor Codex ^^ I love the social interaction and friendliness you find in this game.

Dynamis-Windurst: I seriously seriously think they just made up names for Yagudo NMs lol, its always some random letters slapped together followed by THE "WHATEVER". Lets see, lets make up a Yagudo name... Giy Flouryn The Neckbreaker. Catchy?

Found Carnero in Nyzul Isle! Gimme cheap SAM GK NAO!

Bard Super-Tanking Sandoria 9-2! BRD/RDM, stoneskin/phalanx/blink/tavnazian taco, earth staff, jelly ring, and HP+ Gear ^^, had to keep the orcs on me while my party picked them off one by one. You gotta love us Minstrels.

Darnit, hate Nyzul Isle floors with nasty things like these -_- especially when these are all we are supposed to kill /sigh:

But Prishe... i wanted the punishment and pain... whoa... hey hot PrishexSelphiie action lol:

Despite 5 other people helping me, the cutscene shows that it was just...totally all me that just pwned some Orc noobs

NIN and BRD dup the Warlord while lolTrion and a WHM/RNG/BLU took on the right and left hands

Rank 10 Sandoria: ^^

Give it up joo noob, ur surrounded by Sandorian Temple Knights, your about to get PWNED!

Comment

Another wonderful addition to a splendid gallery of high times and highjinx...

I'm jealous, because most of my highjinx usually ends up dodging (It's a trap!) "Manthras" and getting pwnt in the dunes.

Though, I did have a similar experience with Carnero; and by similar, I mean COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. I found him at the entrance of bastok. A new guy trained him there, and since he doesn't despawn when trained... I just walked out of bastok, killed him, and got a free sword. 1. 2. 3. XD

... Anyhow, yes.

Fun stuff.
                          :: Why can't this crazy love be mine? ::

SEVE - HUME WHM (31) BLM (19) THF (17) WAR (9) MNK (5) RNG (9) BLU (1) BRD (1) DNC (1) NIN (1) :: BAHAMUT

Comment

Needs moar attestion drop
                            [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Tomato_Kai View Post
                              Another wonderful addition to a splendid gallery of high times and highjinx...
                              Got more for ya than ^^

Lol Bomb King appeared in Nyzul Isle.. what a joke:

There is this JP Mithra in my Dynamis shell that has somewhat clung onto me during Dynamis lol. Although we can only communicate via autotranslate its fun to have a nice JP friend.

When you eat a 3 hour food and your party disbands early and you switch jobs to a job that doesnt benefit from that food, you see the Brown Mage in lower jeuno who will erase the food effects in exchange for you sitting there for a few minutes listening to annoying taru talk where they rhyme everything and talks of constapation:

I love being a Paladin i love taking hits, i know i take it for the team ^^

lolDD Bard with Joyeuse... that is all...

Old screenshot of my first time in a dreamworld Dynamis ^^

Emegent Elm in Nyzule Isle o_O

When Mandragoras die...they usually talk trash about you as they die, either verbally or in their heads...

Orcs aren't really all bad, their goal is to co-exist with the Elvaan, but we really know why... they just think the Elvaan women are hot and its time to get some giggity. Interbreeding?

Very...sadistic...Mithra

I've never seen this drop before, and I haven't really seen any Samurai use it, it must really suck?

It's a sad day in the world of Vanadiel when a Paladin, a Holy Knight of Sandoria is defeated by a Book Nerd...

This was just a nasty fight, 2 Rangers with Eagle Eye shot, a Samurai with Sekkanoki and Meikyo Seisui, a Black Mage With Manafont, and a Red Mage with Chainspell, it was not even fair... Poor Snoll Tzar didn't even stand a chance...

lol Bard bird...trying to be cool like me

I really hope i get to kick their asses one day...

Comment

Working...
                              X