Post your fish botters pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your fish botters pictures

Whilst exping with my mnk/dnc in Burburimu I spotted 4 hume fish botters, gobbledegook names, all lvl 1 rse gear 1 rod 1 rogue rig an autominously fishing up shall sheels. tehy got one each cast, no line breaks, no failed to catch a fish.

I reported them to a GM who has passed all his views and the names onto the STF.
    They seem to have found a sweet spot where the Bounty hunter can;t agro them.

Re: Post your fish botters pictures

Fighbots/Craftbots seem to have become RMT's primary source of income. Unfortunately, while Goblin Bounty Hunters cut down on parts of the market, some sections will always be open, reguardless of what SE does. The only solution is to keep banning them untill they run out of money/it stops becomming even a tiny bit profitable, but that will never happen. RMT make more money from Fishbotting then SE does from banning Fishbots.
    Originally posted by Ellipses
    Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
    Originally posted by MCLV
    A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
    More Sig:

Comment

saw these same exact ones today in the same spot <.<

Comment

So much for the STFU

Comment

You do know stuff takes time, and you're not the only one reporting things.

How dare they not act on your report and ban these players in less then 4 days.
          I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

At the same time, this one is obvious. They have the power to ban instantly if they wanted to, and even you can't say this merits full investigation.
            Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

The GM had said they had been reported 5 times before my report. which is why he sent all the data to the STF and said they should be dealt with quickly.

Comment

That's still stupid. Why should the STF be working on this when the GM could just ban an obvious fishbot on the spot, and let the STF work on more important issues such as the apparent RMT account theft ring that's sprung up?

Comment

I've been trying to come up with an effective way to get fish bots killed on boat rides. >_>

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Howler View Post
                    I've been trying to come up with an effective way to get fish bots killed on boat rides. >_>
                    One of my friends from an old sky/social shell came up with this, pulled a mob that'll aggro them up passed them then logged out. Poof, mob aggro and killed them while I sit back and laughed.
                    Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Howler View Post
                      You could try C4. Strap it to the side of the boat before it leaves the docks, hit the button 5 minutes after it does, and start playing the Celine Dion.

Comment

Maybe you should just start playing Celine Dion and they will run away from shear terror.

Comment

That's cruel and unusual punishment, though...

Comment

Originally posted by Nuriko View Post
                            That's cruel and unusual punishment, though...
                            Hmm, its only Cruel and Unusual Punishment if [GM]Dave and Goblin Smithy are on the recieving ends.
                            Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Working...
                            X