Airship glitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airship glitch?

Whilst travelling to Jeno from Bastok last night I appeared in Jueno and watched the airship I had been travelling on land, and people run around in mid air, i thinkt heres a small glitch their see screen shot.

Re: Airship glitch?

It's not so much a glitch but just different view points. Depending on connection (or relative distance to servers maybe?), platform playing on (xbox, ps2, PC), and perhaps other unknown factors you just don't see the ship there even though it is there.

I've noticed while dual boxing, weather on the same PC or on an xbox and a PC, that where I am on one screen isn't where I am on another screen. Just lag between me telling SE where I'm going and where SE tells other people that I am.

Really the boat is there, it just hasn't shown you that yet.

Comment

thats just lag.

the true docks glitch is you walking onto an airship... that isn't there!

I did this once, and i was just walking ontop of the water. the airship was sort of mishmashes around me, floor wasn't there. Recorded a video of it thats long gone, but it took off, and i found myself on the fock again waiting 12 min ¬,¬

Comment

Actually, I've been noticing things like this happening to me a lot since the last update. Pretty much every airship I've been on has arrived a minute or two after I have (in Windy, I don't even see the airship in the CS). I've been temped to try to hop on during that time, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

It's actually kind of freaky to see the airship heading toward you in Jeuno while you're heading out of that area...
        Kindadarii (Bahamut)
        90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
        70.3 + 2 Woodworking
        52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

Working...
        X