Jrgsubzero gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jrgsubzero gallery

I decided to start a gallery. I'm going to use the screenshot function until I can find a better program to do it.
    Attached Files

Re: Jrgsubzero gallery

I have to say. Those are pretty unremarkable.

Comment

more
      Attached Files

Comment

In my opinion, screenshots are great when you're a low level (I hope that doesn't offend you). I remember when I was a low level and I used to just take screenshots and show my friends through photobucket. It's good for memories when you can go back on those days. Also, lol at the first screenshot of the first post.

Aaliyah is more than a woman and she graduated with a 4.0 GPA (she only had 1 "C" grade ever in her life).

I bolded and underlined the "is" just for you, Malacite.

Comment

I decided not to post the 20 accidental screenshots of me in town with my question mark <.<

Heres a test on fraps.
          Attached Files

Comment

I prefer using GameCam to fraps. They don't have a Vista client yet though. Fraps might be better if you buy it, but the BMP limitation in the free version sucks. GameCam can do JPG in the free version.

www.planetgamecam.com
            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
              I prefer using GameCam to fraps. They don't have a Vista client yet though. Fraps might be better if you buy it, but the BMP limitation in the free version sucks. GameCam can do JPG in the free version.

www.planetgamecam.com
              Interesting.

Aaliyah is more than a woman and she graduated with a 4.0 GPA (she only had 1 "C" grade ever in her life).

I bolded and underlined the "is" just for you, Malacite.

Comment

First level 30 character.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X