Preview of the new Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview of the new Update

Well, I hope you like. I both experienced the Level 7 Besieged and the new Nyzul Isle Staging Point.
    This is here for you people who are still downloading the update; you will tear your hair out in anticipation.

New items. Ended up finding a ??? Sword (Which turned out to be a Claymore. Yeck.

Definitely Mokka.
    We have normal mobs here too. The Marids here surprisingly don't spawn Chigoes at all (Had to remove the pic of the Marid since the limit is 10 images).

Besieged is as they said: Level 7.

One of the new mobs in Lv.7 Besieged, Xarhorkur the Claviger. This mob is insane, spamming an extreme AOE damage attack called Hammer-Go-Round and it causes Bind. I have around 958 HP. After that attack I had five remaining.

One of the new items that raises all of your stats....by 20.

New items...

More new items...

An EXP increase, and we didn't even kill Garfurlur.
    Almost four years experience playing FFXI. I am a Raccoon, not a Hyena--despite my name states I am one.

Get creative and pretend these happened.
    Flaremoogles! Maester Hare HNM Fight! Charmander HNM!

Ow...

Re: Preview of the new Update

Wow that one dude is huge!

Comment

Yeah. :/
      Just as big as Garfurlur. :/
      Just now we did two assaults at Nyzul Isle. The first one we ended up running into Jaggedy-Eared Jack, who so happens to come to aggro us from a corner. No Rabbit Charm though.

I also should mention that these guys were a higher level; it hit me for about 140 damage a pop.

One of the objectives were to defeat the Enemy leader in our next assault.

Vile Wahdaha. This mofo is CRAZY; we wiped to him. More to come, if I stay away through the Level 7 Undead Swarm besieged.
      Almost four years experience playing FFXI. I am a Raccoon, not a Hyena--despite my name states I am one.

Ow...

Comment

Nice pics.
        Has it been determined if the mobs drop anything themselves (i.e. the nice drops their normal NM counterparts drop?) or if they only may effect what item you receive after completing a floor?
        I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Well it hasn't been, but I believe SE did mention the items "Having a chance to drop" off of the mobs. Can't wait to get my tags refilled so I can do more of these. If I get a NM item, I'll post it as proof.

Ow...

Comment

lol, if you could get the NM Items, I bet some of the HNM Lses might have just become Assault LSes XD

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

Working...
            X