360 Screenshot retreval??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 360 Screenshot retreval??????

I'm having some problems figuring out where to find my screenshots. I play on an Xbox 360 and have been trying to find my screen shots so I can post some on the site. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Created by Eohmer
    IT'S NOT THE SIZE OF THE BST IN THE FIGHT, BUT THE SIZE OF THE FIGHT IN THE BST!

Re: 360 Screenshot retreval??????

I can't confirm it right now as I'm still at work, but if I recall, you should be able to log out to Playonline Viewer and it should be in your POL Mail. Again, can't confirm, perhaps someone who is on PS2 or 360 can, as I believe it is identical for the two consoles.

Comment

I can't log in due to the lost of my PS2's wires, so I'll try to help from memory.

When you first log in, go to your... erm.... well, press the button above Extra. From there, when you see those 6 option buttons, go on to File Manager. Now on the right side of the box, you'll see all those lined up folders. Highlight through them until you see Screenshot. And there you go!

Hope that helped. Now to go find my wires...
      Originally posted by Yygdrasil
      Originally posted by Nandito
      Ponies.

Duh.
      You make me want to hurt things.

Comment

When you log in to POL, select Navigator>File Manager, tap the shoulder-buttons till you find screenshot folder (there are several other here ie. greeting cards, etc.).

Comment

I still dont even know how to take a screenshot on Xbox360, any tips for that.

It says to use the right bumper, but all that brings up is a keyboard.

FFXI: Shadowffvi | Server: Sylph | 25THF/10WAR | Rank 2

Comment

1st you have to hide all the menus onscreen, then hold down the right trigger to bring up the copyright water mark, from there while holding down RT u can take a screen shot with RB

Originally posted by Spiritbear View Post
            I'm having some problems figuring out where to find my screenshots. I play on an Xbox 360 and have been trying to find my screen shots so I can post some on the site. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

as for as posting ur 360 pics up on sites you can get your pic off of your 360 by emailing the pics from ur pol email to another email that you have and opening it up on a pc
            Last edited by Palom; 01-02-2007, 07:35 AM. Reason: add on

Comment

Working...
            X