Twins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twins?

So I thought this was pretty cool... my pal and I.

We're both from San d'Oria too, which is why we chose Northern San d'Oria for our pics.
    Last edited by Eohmer; 05-02-2007, 12:25 PM.

Re: Twins?

I think it's pretty cool that you find someone same size, hair color and stuff, and if he's a friend of yours that's even better, like you're bros. It'd be better if you were DRK though. XD That way you could be like good and evil type of thing~

Thanks to Roguewolf for the sig. :D

Comment

This reminds me of the classic movie "The Maat Trap."

Comment

Originally posted by KoukiRyu View Post
        I think it's pretty cool that you find someone same size, hair color and stuff, and if he's a friend of yours that's even better, like you're bros. It'd be better if you were DRK though. XD That way you could be like good and evil type of thing~
        Well, if you look at it from a different angle, we're both tanks.

Besides, I can be evil as well. Muahaha!

Yeah, he's a pal of mine in game. He's in my Linkshell.

Comment

Took me nearly 3 years to meet someone with the same model and size and me. Not a lot of people pick large taru, and my hair seems to be less common. We duo a lot in Zhayolm as rdm/blm and blm/rdm, and when we sit to rest the we're completely identical except for our jobs' signature hats. I keep intending to bring my Coven Hat just to be funny, but I keep forgetting. ^^
          lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
            Took me nearly 3 years to meet someone with the same model and size and me. Not a lot of people pick large taru, and my hair seems to be less common. We duo a lot in Zhayolm as rdm/blm and blm/rdm, and when we sit to rest the we're completely identical except for our jobs' signature hats. I keep intending to bring my Coven Hat just to be funny, but I keep forgetting. ^^
            haha You and X, my little Taru minions! If it wasn't for the different jobs, with /names off I'd never know who was who!

[Note: BTW Taskmage, I ~think~ I'll be back next week, connection strenght permitted.]
            Odude
            PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
            RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
            SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Hah. I have seen very few people with my model running around. I have the bearded hume with the dark hair. The number of current and past members of my ls is probably over 100 and I think there has been 2 or 3 of us.

Only once have I seen the the bearded hume with blonde hair.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Originally posted by eticket109 View Post
                Only once have I seen the the bearded hume with blonde hair.
                That's my alt.

I think the rarest model I can think of is the Hume male with cornrows + facepaint. I saw that guy once ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Hantz View Post
                  That's my alt.
                  I think the rarest model I can think of is the Hume male with cornrows + facepaint. I saw that guy once ever.
                  yeah, that one consistently has the lowest representation in the yearly survey

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

My twin is the Al Zahbi taru clothcraft Guildsalesperson, the fun part is I'm a clothcrafter too, and when I stand there waiting for him to open, I look almost like him, cept the pants and shoes. =P

Comment

My most notable twin. Has almost all the same jobs I do, plus a few more melees. Before ToAU was released I'd often leave my mog house in North Sandy decked out in RDM gear and find her standing here in the exact same gear.
                      Gia - Sandy Rank 10
                      RDM75/WHM75/BLM75/BRD75/SMN62/PLD61

Comment

Working...
                      X