• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What emote is this?

Originally posted by Jei View Post
    it's 1 of the "Joejoe's bizarre poses"

http://kajipon.sakura.ne.jp/jojo.htm

XD
    ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
      green bars go bye bye. ;;
      Not cool, PiNG, not cool....
      Blame all the Alla peeps for that one not ping. Seems just like in Alla when u dont aggree with them they rate u down. sad to come on an post u dont like the new event, an you go from 17 rep points an a bunch of green sqaures to no green squares an 10 rep. or to tell a joke an admit it was one, yet still aggree with the OP, an go from 12 reps to 0, an be put in the red square.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

Originally posted by Murasame View Post
        I can't believe how many people took that post as serious question and didn't immediately recognize the thriller dance move.
        I recognized the Thriller Dance move, of course. But that wasn't the question asked in the first post. If the post was really just "lolololol look at this" I would have posted appropriately. Or, you know, not at all.

edit:

Mog - Losing the green bars isn't the end of the world. :p It's not as though our rep on a FFXI message board actually means anything to our real lives.^^ Removing the negative aspects of the rating system was a good move on Ping's part, I think.

Comment

/thriller

Comment

Working...
          X