The Conquest Bloopers Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Conquest Bloopers Thread

Every sunday when conquest tallies are announced, you usually see the same old stuff. Every once in a while strange things happen. . .

Like on 8/6/06. I been playing this game for nearly 3 years and have never ever saw beastmen win control of this one region until this week. . .
    Attached Files
    Dig A10; Main: Bonecraft 100+3/subs: 60/Fishing 59.7
    Mules: Cooking 100+3/Alchemy 77.7

http://www.youtube.com/Ayrlie

Re: The Conquest Bloopers Thread

Gillsellers famring gobbues not using signet?

Comment

A lot of peoples only exp in ToA now, it means less peoples in "old" zones so it's easier for the beastmen to get control of an area. At least that's what I think.

Comment

I also think people who may have done expeditionary forces and so on are probably now doing assaults and new missions.

Comment

I've noticed that a lot lately over half of the out lands are in beastmen control now on my server. Are there just not enough new players to replace the ones spending all their time in TOAU?

Comment

I have seen on Odin that the places where people exp are still under nations' control. The only exception is Qufim. It really sucks when you try to outpost warp everywhere. I guess if you have any items that are activated by being outside of your nation's control it could benefit slightly.
            Thanks Kazuki.
            Dragoon Equipment

Comment

Originally posted by Kadenmire
              I've noticed that a lot lately over half of the out lands are in beastmen control now on my server. Are there just not enough new players to replace the ones spending all their time in TOAU?
              No. The new players are also in ToAU. I cannot tell you how many PUPs I've seen who's main job is only at level 30 and they're also just rank 1...

Comment

Working...
              X