Odin vs Cerberus wallpaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odin vs Cerberus wallpaper

Happened to be bored today and put together this wallpaper. I don't consider myself a Photoshop expert but I think it looks decent. I made the background to make it have that Mt. Zhayolm look to it. Size is 1024x768. Hope you guys enjoy it

Re: Odin vs Cerberus wallpaper

Originally posted by Powermango
    Happened to be bored today and put together this wallpaper. I don't consider myself a Photoshop expert but I think it looks decent. I made the background to make it have that Mt. Zhayolm look to it. Size is 1024x768. Hope you guys enjoy it

Did he die because he stepped into the lava?

Or did he get pwned so bad that that pool of lava below him is actually.... HIS BLOOD!!!

Comment

Cerberus looks natrual, but Odin is a bit too large. You can shrink him, and move him up a little bit.

Comment

looks awesome!

Comment

not bad, just one problem. sleipnir is in an un natural pose he;d be moveing away from cerby but his legs are in standing positions

but apart fro that all good ^,~

Comment

Can't really call it "Odin Vs Cerberus" if Cerberus is already dead ..... It's more of a wallpaper praising Odin. People may as well just think to themselves, "pssh, what's so great about Cerberus?"
            Altaeciana:75RDM/40BLM/71WHM/40SMN/37NIN/37DRK/40RNG/37WAR
            Elemental days of our lives . . .:Fire-Earth-Water-Wind-Ice-Thunder-Light-Dark

Comment

Working...
            X