Alliance of Gilsellers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alliance of Gilsellers

My LS were on our way to Mother Globe Camp and guess who were already there and being well prepared and organised. Me and my LS mates couldn't resist to be "one" of them and took screenshots LOL

Takke aka Fullmoon

San d'Oria: Rank 10 | ZM: Complete | PM: Complete | UM: Complete | GM: 3

Name: Takke
    Race: Tarutaru Male
    Job: WHM 75 / SMN 37
    Linkshell: TF, //TF//, ///TF///
    Current Status: R.I.P.
    ~*~
    Name: Fullmoon
    Race: Hume Female
    Job: PLD 75 / WAR 37, SMN 75 / WHM 37
    Linkshell: SilentDawn
    Current Status: Having fun with Moogle!

Re: Alliance of Gilsellers

Lol, sometimes the Taru rmt'ers are pretty funny. I think its just the taru cuteness factor involved.

Btw, was it Blmblm ls?
    I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

In that first shot, all I notice is the one random Elvaan. Entirely random, considering.

Comment

Lmao, looks like some serious competition there.
        75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
        Woodworking 91.9+2
        ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

The ones on on Odin have an all taru party with a random elvaan that just stands there.
          Thanks Kazuki.
          Dragoon Equipment

Comment

Reminds me of this screenshot.

Comment

That would have taken them days to get all the papers o.O
              Woodworking 91.9+2

Comment

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! These guys are there legitimatly >< theyre good gilsellers, so dont bother them >< how can you tell theyre gilsellers? and that pic proves nothing! D:!

dont click here
                signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

lol...nice...I like the taru smn50/whm25 screenshot as well...but at the same time, it's kinda depressing...you're lvl 50 looking for a pt? yay!!!there are, say, 14 other lvl 50s online...but then there are those 12... /cry!
                  66/55 mph? No problem! Heck, while I'm at it...let's throw in a couple of parking tickets too!!! (Gotta love campus police!)

Comment

pardon me for asking, cause i honestly dont understand, but how do you know they are gilsellers? looks like a tarutaru ls? i mean doesnt everyone with the same job look about the same at high lvls? cause eveyrone is wearing the same gear? I am not defending them, i am just unsure as to what makes them gilsellers vs someone esle that is waiting for that pop. Is it that they are dressed all the same? that they are in the same LS? that they are all blms?

RNG67 BRD66 THF55 NIN35 WHM31 RDM35 WAR24 PLD30

Comment

They are all rank 1 lv50 smns. How often do you see an alliance of all the same job hunting papyrus in such large numbers.
                      Woodworking 91.9+2

Comment

HOLEY COW. I don't think you'll be getting that Ball...

Originally posted by qaitakalnin
                        pardon me for asking, cause i honestly dont understand, but how do you know they are gilsellers? looks like a tarutaru ls? i mean doesnt everyone with the same job look about the same at high lvls? cause eveyrone is wearing the same gear? I am not defending them, i am just unsure as to what makes them gilsellers vs someone esle that is waiting for that pop. Is it that they are dressed all the same? that they are in the same LS? that they are all blms?
                        Their names, actually.
                        Gilseller names will have a distinct pattern to them. Before the (pointless) RMT massacre that SE did, Gilsellers all had the same prefix in their names. For instance, you will have a group of members with the names "Flyfly", "Flyguy", "Flyflee", "Flyfind", and "Flycat" in the same group, camping a spawn or farming a mob 24/7.
                        Gilsellers also may be /anon and have no linkpearl also, but don't automatically assume someone /anon and without a Linkpearl is a gilseller--even though in most cases, they are. However, if you see a GROUP of /anon, then you have to worry (And hightail it out of "their" mob's spawn area before you get MPKed or griefed*snarls*).

This time around though, they have a new distinct pattern in their names--gibberish. Names like "Asdfghj", "Qwerty" and "Alksdjhfhfasfn" are popping up and very fast. In fact, on Ramuh you can actually safely assume someone with a name like that is a Gilseller because all of them have names like that(Except for the Angles).

There are Gilsellers with normal names also, but my advice only helps in being cautious around possible Gilsellers, and may save you a few thousand experience points.

Hope that clears up some things.
                        Last edited by Moaku Hyena; 07-10-2006, 08:34 PM. Reason: Typo.
                        Almost four years experience playing FFXI. I am a Raccoon, not a Hyena--despite my name states I am one.

Get creative and pretend these happened.
                        Flaremoogles! Maester Hare HNM Fight! Charmander HNM!

Ow...

Comment

This thread is pointless.
                          I don't see the humor in the RMT camping MG, but I guess that's just me.
                          So many useless posts on the same topic out there already.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsikuro
                            Well, this forum is for in-game screenshots, and I think that's all the OP was doing...sharing his in-game screenshots. It just happened to be RMT related.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsikuro
                              Well, if we had to delete "Pointless" threads, then I'm sure FFXIOnline.com would be a much more enjoyable place.

And by enjoyable, I mean elitest, stuck-up, and boring.

But hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I shouldn't stop Tsikuro from bashing the life out of threads...
                              Almost four years experience playing FFXI. I am a Raccoon, not a Hyena--despite my name states I am one.

Get creative and pretend these happened.
                              Flaremoogles! Maester Hare HNM Fight! Charmander HNM!

Ow...

Comment

Working...
                              X