Missing Asteral Candysence Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Missing Asteral Candysence Pictures

I was there for both times we lost the fight. Doesn't say much for me, eh? Heh, anyway, in all truth, the first time we had like NO people fighting. You could tell we were going to lose from the start. Second time, I don't remember at all, other than I died. In my defense, as a ~60-65 BST, I can't really do much in these battles, besides dealing some small damage with my pets.

Edit: About midgard, I love how people constantly bash it in shouts before and after Besieged. BRP loves nothing more than saying what idiots people are on midgard, and saying how no one knows what to do. Well, that certainly is going to help us defeat the mobs. As far as I know, to all the midgard bashers, there have been quite a few chances to peace out of the server, so if you detest it so much, then do just that -- peace out!

~ midgard

|Spoonysal| |Rank 9| |Midgardsormr|
    {BST 75} {BLM 65} {BLU 53} {BRD 43} {WHM 37} {NIN 37} {SMN 36}
    \m/ O.o \m/ Hokuten Knight \m/ O.o \m/
    ~BST in training
    Current love: BLU!

Comment

Hoy, don't get me wrong. I am NOTHING like BRP, and I love midgard. Mabye I'm wrong about the besieged, like I said, I only saw a vidieo, and I have never shout bashed anything. However, from what I saw in the vidieo, people wern't curing the generals and where beating on mamool that wern't attacking the generals, so mabye the vid. I saw was messed up. I am actually glad to learn that it was due to bad timing and not to people goofing off.
      Originally posted by Ellipses
      Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
      Originally posted by MCLV
      A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
      More Sig:

Comment

A video isnt going to be very accuracte at all, consitering how much lag is in a Besiged. I mean sure, you'll see mages, but you cant even see the move that kills your own character, let alone see weither or not a the whm is healing properly.

That, and by the time the final wave hit, it diddn't matter how orgainzed everyone was, we had a single general left.

The battle was lost due to the timing of the attack. Perhaps there were idoiots screwing around, but usually that isnt an issue in Besiged, simply cause there are enough people that know what to do to make up for it. Sides, someone has to attack the sideliners or else they would gang up on the generals.

As far as Midgardsormr pride goes. I think the only reason the majoirty of the players stay on the server is simply because they can't convince their friends to migrate. So Midgardsormr is like that broken down Dive Bar on the corner: Everyone knows the place sucks, but you hang out there anyways cause that's where your friends are.

Art done by Fred Perry.

Comment

Lol, let me just say that Hyrist's punctuation, grammar and comedy have progressed niceley since I first met him XD

Ok, moving on: Gilgamesh is at lvl 4, but it's 3pm. The Mamooks are otw, and they're generally jokes, but my last check showed only 250 ppl in Al Zhabi. Which isn't good, mainly because by the time lvl 4-5 rolls around, there is a minimum of 500 ppl.

So idk what will toll for Gilgamesh this time around. I'd hate for our streak to end, because we haven't lost a single beseiged yet.

Onion, if you feel comfortable doing so, send me a PM on how you managed to see where the Astral Candense is held.
          The Tao of Ren
          FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
          Originally posted by Kaeko
          As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

Working...
          X