X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thief's worst nightmare!!

I think the picture is self explanatory

Re: Thief's worst nightmare!!

Well good thing he doesn't back up on you or sits on you, that would be frightening... Be like the Elephant that backed up on a guy, amazing how easily that guys head went right into the Elephant's Butt.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Originally posted by Macht
      Be like the Elephant that backed up on a guy, amazing how easily that guys head went right into the Elephant's Butt.
      Almost as if the elephant had experience.....
      >.>
      <.<

...Anyway....what's a Toro? Its not listing it on somepage, and I don't recall ever seeing one. For an event?
      I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Yep, it sucked, after a few times hitting you, it would just knock you back to your homepoint.

That's where the Enmity Sashes come from.
        Rodin - Ragnarok Server (Out of Retirement)
        90BRD 90SMN 90WHM 75BLM 75RDM 61BST 50RNG 37NIN 37THF

Goal: All jobs max level and capped merits.

Comment

Right I have never seen a Toro in all my time in S Gustaberg either. Looks bad ass though wonder what it looks like from the front.

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Like Rodin said, the Toro was an event monster. It was the one that you had to kill to get the sash equipment. The HQ sash is actually a good one, as far as +enmity goes it was like the 3rd best one possessing the same amount of enmity as the others 2 great ones that equipment slot. It was third only because the other 2 possessed more stats then just the high enmity.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Oh thats right, I remember it now. I hated that guy, such a pain in the ass. I'm guessing its just an old picture then? Or did they bring back the event? I really want that sash this time.
              I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Toro was a Event NM. Whence you managed to kill it, the Toro would drop a Red sash.

Festival of the Bulls, I think the event was called, but am not certain. Was fun.... if you consider self-torture fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Caspian
                  Oh thats right, I remember it now. I hated that guy, such a pain in the ass. I'm guessing its just an old picture then? Or did they bring back the event? I really want that sash this time.
                  If they are bringing it back it will be soon then.

Comment

LOL, I like that screenie a lot.

Mishka uses Sneak Attack.
                    Mishka puts on surgical gloves.
                    Mishka sprays on heavy eu de toilette.
                    Mishka holds her breath and uses Combo.

Comment

Working...
                    X