Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Walk on Water!

Originally posted by Melita
    eh....someone doesnt read the bible very good.
    Lol, oh man the guy's pulling a Criss Angel eer wait or could it be Jesus since he did it first. So for walking on water we got:

Jesus
    Criss Angel
    Kenichii

Who's next...

Criss Angel - Walks on Water (My bet the waste particles in the pool were so dense and guess he's so light he became REALLY boyant )
    Last edited by Macht; 07-10-2006, 01:18 PM.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Originally posted by Macht
      Lol, oh man the guy's pulling a Criss Angel eer wait or could it be Jesus since he did it first. So for walking on water we got:

Jesus
      Criss Angel
      Kenichii

Who's next...

Criss Angel - Walks on Water (My bet the waste particles in the pool were so dense and guess he's so light he became REALLY boyant )
      he had a platform with poles under it. that chick that swam under him went through two poles. Its all about the illusion...

Comment

And Jesus said mabye I should tell them where the rocks are?

Comment

he had a platform with poles under it. that chick that swam under him went through two poles. Its all about the illusion...
          Shh! you arn't suppose to tell!

You give away the illusion.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Originally posted by Kadenmire
            And Jesus said mabye I should tell them where the rocks are?
            eh, scince it was said to be in a raging body of water, i dought there was rocks lol. To make high waves water cant be 10 ft deep. Unless there was quite a bit of 40+ feet high rock pillars in a row... well you get my point.

Comment

Something I forgot to mention about the pole idea, later in the video a lady crosses his path not swimming under and he stepped were she was previously and didn't fall through.

Comment

It could be the same illusion that he uses for the hovering trick where he floats from building to building. He just uses it to touch his feet on the water in the appearance of walking.
                The last remaining evil white mage on Ramuh.
                Killing tanks since 2004

Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey
                "I can picture in my mind a world without war,
                a world without hate.
                And I can picture us attacking that world,
                because they'd never expect it."

Comment

Originally posted by Herrisa
                  It could be the same illusion that he uses for the hovering trick where he floats from building to building. He just uses it to touch his feet on the water in the appearance of walking.
                  Gahh! quit ruining the illusion.

Comment

eh, scince it was said to be in a raging body of water, i dought there was rocks lol. To make high waves water cant be 10 ft deep. Unless there was quite a bit of 40+ feet high rock pillars in a row... well you get my point.
                    Just a bit of humor. I am a devote catholic. I also know how waves work.

Comment

Originally posted by Kadenmire
                      Just a bit of humor. I am a devote catholic. I also know how waves work.
                      Same. ^^

Comment

Working...
                      X