This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the Red Mages

Every time i see these pics i want to take rdm farther and push its limits to those who want to learn the way of Rdm look

Main Jobs- Rdm 60 Smn 31 Bst 28 Blu 27

The Quetzlcoatl Gimp's SS Gallery

Re: To the Red Mages

I like the chainspell animation the best out of every other animation this game can provide. From Weapon skills to teleport to Fire IV to monster abilities, Chainspell is the most awe-inspiring of them all. At least it is to me. The representation of time through roman numerals and imagery of those chains is simply too cool. Red mages are supposed to be "Jack of all trades" job, I guess they possess a little power to alter time too, huh?

It can almost make you think what a "Time Mage" job would be like, if there ever would be one for FFXI. It'd have 3x the time power of a RDM. Of course, one can only dream. I don't know much about jobs absorbed from other FF games other than 7-X.2.
    Altaeciana:75RDM/40BLM/71WHM/40SMN/37NIN/37DRK/40RNG/37WAR
    Elemental days of our lives . . .:Fire-Earth-Water-Wind-Ice-Thunder-Light-Dark

Comment

nice pics. Didn't know there was that much to a rdm.
      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

ty guys rdm is as much as you put into it

As much as i put into it i could say im about 60% from reaching my true potential ill add this to Khidir's album thread need to update that lol

Main Jobs- Rdm 60 Smn 31 Bst 28 Blu 27

The Quetzlcoatl Gimp's SS Gallery

Comment

Working...
        X