This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khidirs album

Im going to try and cut and paste my experiences from photobucket hope it works right

Big sheep little sheep^^ i was a lv18 bst at the time or was it 20? i found Lumbering Lambert and i called my lv60 war friend and we took him down or he took him down me and my sheep hardly did anything but it was fun lol great bleat was like curse and sorta screwed me over

i was 53 rdm/smn and i found guivre while exping i took pics lol and got killed trying to raise a thf who got killed from him

promy mea not much i could say just that 3 smns pwn

bcnm balgais dias lv20 cap 2 tanks and a smn or 3 tanks/melee or 3 smns recommended

well hope i didnt break any rules so feel free to comment i got plenty ontw after this weekend

Main Jobs- Rdm 60 Smn 31 Bst 28 Blu 27

The Quetzlcoatl Gimp's SS Gallery

Re: Khidirs album

Comment

Re: Khidirs album

One of my best friends and online gf who quit >.<

i think the elf guy in the robe is me but i don't remembering pting with her when she was in pld mode

doing af swear i posted this somewhere before meh doing af hands and this happened

Double Post Edited:

she took this shot while i was afk, think i was cleaning the kitchen or garage

lucky guy before i met her she said this guy quit a long time ago as well as her friend
      Last edited by Khidir; 04-22-2006, 07:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
      X