X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Gilsellers Wanted List Thread

Let me tell you a story.

Today I went to camp Mee Degi for a pair of Ochiudos Kote. I also bought a party with me-- Magebyte, Damien, and Bradley. We waited a while for him to pop. There was one other Gilseller already there, Ahuei (Who panicked because we bought a PT).

We waited for them to spawn. Three other gilsellers appeard and waited in the same spot. When I make a turn, I see Mee Degi the Punisher-- already claimed!

We all get a claim, but they WAY they did it was the mega pissy part.

...They stood there, and WHAM. It pops on the Gilsellers. And they, the gilsellers, were positioned onto him. Guess what? They used a hack. I saw one of them with a nice Speed Hack, name is Hiphop. There is NO WAY that anyone can move THAT fast. Really. That mithra moved so fast it was a blink on my screen. We just camp that thing-- it's completely monopolized.

So this is the "Gilsellers Wanted List". Post all screens of gilsellers that you see. Name, server, and all.

Ramuh Server: Ahuei, Hiphop, and Santagaming.

...........It's stuff like this that makes my blue fur stand on end.
    Almost four years experience playing FFXI. I am a Raccoon, not a Hyena--despite my name states I am one.

Get creative and pretend these happened.
    Flaremoogles! Maester Hare HNM Fight! Charmander HNM!

Ow...

Re: The Official Gilsellers Wanted List Thread

1. wrong forum
    2. heh, there'd be a lot of pictures if we were to post all the gil sellers

btw, if you suspect that they are using 3rd party cheats, report them to the GMs.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

1 you cant lagitly say they are useing a hack...unless they tell you, you could have not been paying atention or it oculd have been lag

2 take our witch hunt some where else.....

3 omg they got clam...they must be gil sellers all of them

4 *sigh*
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Okay, so I did get a tad angry. But the Gilsellers getting hacks was no quick assumption.

Bradley was watching them for a while, and Mee Deggi did pop right onto them. All three of them were positioned right around the exact point moments before his spawn.

Secondly, there was no lag for me when I saw Hiptop's moving speed, or else my R would have dropped to 0. As I was standing on the middle of the courtyard, she runs past me at hypersonic speed. She achieved quite a long distance; all of the Oracles were killed by Hiptop.

I did kinda yell about it in Jeuno (Okay, I was really heated T.T ), but I did find interesting information on those three Gilsellers; and a lot of people in Jeuno said those three (Along with Laoxu, another Gilseller) use three hacks-- A warphack, a speedhack, and a hack that reads game memory for exact NM spawn points and times.

And neighbortaru, I will have to report them. However, it's long past the time since it happened, and I'll probably have to catch them in the act or something.
        Almost four years experience playing FFXI. I am a Raccoon, not a Hyena--despite my name states I am one.

Ow...

Comment

the THF might not of been using a speed hack, sure he didnt just use flee >_>;?
          Originally posted by Blood Red Poet
          InuTrunks is just mad, because I ate his baby.

Comment

I personally used to camp Hoo Mjuu the Whirlwind for like 20 hours straight but i never got a staff drop, people would always whisper me with stuff like "Hey you <insert profane word here> chink ( yes chink ) farmer, get a life and let us have our NMs" i would reply {I'm Sorry} {English} {I don't understamd} just to ferk with them, lol ( still 0/30 on signa >_<)
            Never fear Death... simply become it...
            http://www.insomniel.com/quizzes/dragoon.html <-- ME!

Artist: Blue Oyster Cult Lyrics
            Song: (Don't Fear) The Reaper Lyrics
            All our times have come
            Here but now they're gone
            Seasons don't fear the reaper
            Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain..we can be like they are
            Come on baby...don't fear the reaper
            Baby take my hand...don't fear the reaper
            We'll be able to fly...don't fear the reaper
            Baby I'm your man...

Comment

you should contacted an GM. those gilsellers had to be using a 3rd party software
              Dig A10; Main: Bonecraft 100+3/subs: 60/Fishing 59.7
              Mules: Cooking 100+3/Alchemy 77.7

http://www.youtube.com/Ayrlie

Comment

theres no hack to know where a mob can spawn, there are hacks to increase movement speed and teleport to a mob (but that is really blatant). you sure it wasn't flee?

Comment

I'm pretty sure it wasn't flee. Being pted with a year's many THFs and seeing them using Flee in Northern Sandoria and Jeuno a lot, the speed of Hiptop is incredibly different than that I am used.

x1ang, there is one out there, but it reads game memory to get information, using something called "Offset Codes". A person in Jeuno told me about it recently, forgot his name. And also when you think about it, if someone was able to make a hack to change their job anywhere in-game, it would be possible to find one that gets NM spawn locations, or even the dreadful "kill everyone around you with a click of a button", as I have experienced in playing Diablo.

Next time I'm going to bring an alliance if neccessary... And I intend to keep my eye on these guys (I can really question someone named "Santagaming".
                  Last edited by Moaku Hyena; 12-07-2005, 04:34 PM.

Ow...

Comment

the offset codes is what allows programs such as mrargus to run and whatnot. but you can't receive the information on spawn locations with this code. it can cause you to warp around though >.> (i'm not too sure why or how it works, but i think the spawn locations are purely server-side and only fed at the moment of spawn - thus the ability to warp to a mob with the right MobID. i'm probably completely wrong on that idea, but i'm pretty sure that determining position of spawn is near impossible).

Comment

You could be right.

However, there is one way that they could know the NM spawn time and place-- IF in theory that the client does recieve the data beforehand (To reduce bandwith, and via downloading data), then they can nab it--afer all, data is streamed to you.

Ow...

Comment

Ok like I said on the "Gil for Christmas" thread selling money outside the game is not illegal, they have tried to stop Gill Seller co. in court and it alaways turned out that its not illegal, but as far as hacking the game that I dont agree with and I have to say for me I have not seen a hacker yet, sure I see people moving at top speed in Jeuno but thats just lag xD
                        "You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth.
                        It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perserves." 1
                        Corinthians 13:6-7

Come along and join us ^.^!!!

Comment

Tuyen, you seem to post in a lot of topics more or less supporting gilsellers/buying gil o.O.

I'm not supporting the 'witch hunt' and I'm not supporting gilsellers but don't you think that it affects the game at all adversely?

Corwynn's Journal

Red Mage for life.

What's worse than finding a worm in your apple?

Comment

You know I never really thought of that, I am not sure how it might effect the econemy o.o I am not much of a political thinker >.< but to me SE made it very hard to gain money in the early lvl's and you almost alaways need the armor when starting out......so I wouldnt exactly blame the low lvls for wanting to buy gil, b/c In FFX it was uber easy to get gil, as well as in FFX-2 so I think they should have made it a bit more worthwile ^^ so basically its SE's own fault for making it so hard to gain gil........but hey what do I know >.<

Oh and the reason I post in Gil/sellers topics is b/c I find them interesting xD LOL
                            "You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth.
                            It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perserves." 1
                            Corinthians 13:6-7

Come along and join us ^.^!!!

Comment

Originally posted by =Tuyen=
                              You know I never really thought of that, I am not sure how it might effect the econemy o.o I am not much of a political thinker >.< but to me SE made it very hard to gain money in the early lvl's and you almost alaways need the armor when starting out......so I wouldnt exactly blame the low lvls for wanting to buy gil, b/c In FFX it was uber easy to get gil, as well as in FFX-2 so I think they should have made it a bit more worthwile ^^ so basically its SE's own fault for making it so hard to gain gil........but hey what do I know >.<

Oh and the reason I post in Gil/sellers topics is b/c I find them interesting xD LOL
                              It's actually extremely easy to earn gil in the early levels of the game, granted you aren't a lazy bastard. With signet on, you can easily make plenty of gil farming crystals while you level yours jobs up.

Hell, I made 28k in 2 hours leveling my subjobless Monk by selling what I got from drops in stacks. I understand that the difficulty of farming increases the higher you level, but so do your abilities to farm.

There is no excuse for gilbuying, period.

Comment

Working...
                              X