This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another reason to beat CoP?

This is probably the best fight I've ever been in. I got Shik Z's number and we're going to have Dragoon babies. She did what I've been wanting to do for a long time.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Impaction; 11-17-2005, 10:47 PM.

Re: Yet another reason to beat CoP?

I'm not sure exactle what you want to point out...
    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I'm looking forward to completing CoP for this battle also. There's apparantly a rematch battle you can do, post completion of CoP missions(or so I've heard). That X's Knife looks pretty interesting ;o Good luck.
      Typho - Elvaan - San d'Oria - Rank 10 - Titan

THF - 75 | RNG - 55 | NIN - 38 | WAR - 27 | WHM - 20 | SAM - 16 | MNK - 14 | BLM - 10

Comment

I don't understand, either. ; ;

Comment

I think it's the fact that he's fighting three NMs that closely resemble a player party and one of them happens to be a drg with a wyvern. :p

Double Post Edited:
          I know it's been seen before but did you notice the Nms pulled off a Distortion, Darkness and MB? :p I think Impaction is pointing out the coolness factor of that AND the fact that one of the NMs is a drg getting in there and pwning too.
          Last edited by nanatsu; 11-18-2005, 05:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
          Originally posted by Balfree
          Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

Geez.. tough NM Drg, uses Impulse Drive AND weres adaman armor..

Comment

Yea, I thought it was neat that they did Distortion and Darkness on my right in the beginning of the battle then got a magic burst with water.

Comment

Sigh I really would love to continue the CoP storys as well.. but im only on PM2-1 yet ;;. And i dont know till how far people would want me with their PM missions as Thief60.. Think I can get to ZM13 and completing PM as level 65? :3
                http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

it was fun didnt they didnt last very long tho <the NMs i mean> i remember fightin them not rlly tough tho i tanked most of the time lol (sams life)
                  The Last and Only Samurai, All Shall Die at My Blade

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetkitty
                    Sigh I really would love to continue the CoP storys as well.. but im only on PM2-1 yet ;;. And i dont know till how far people would want me with their PM missions as Thief60.. Think I can get to ZM13 and completing PM as level 65? :3
                    I got all the way to PM4-3 as THF. Only now am I leveling another job for the Ouryu and future fights. For Phomina(sp) Aqueducts most people want a THF so they can just pick the lock on doors there. Otherwise you have to farm keys. Shortly after that the Mammet BC in Riverne, THF can be used to kite one of the Mammets quite easily. Then for Diabolos, use Sword or H2H for stun weaponskill to stun his Sleep AoE. The only jobs with stun at this point is DRK and other jobs that use WS's to stun. THF really isn't all that bad, you just have to know what role to play. I also completed all of ZM as THF68 if I remember correctly. Those battles are quite easy. Good luck.
                    Typho - Elvaan - San d'Oria - Rank 10 - Titan

THF - 75 | RNG - 55 | NIN - 38 | WAR - 27 | WHM - 20 | SAM - 16 | MNK - 14 | BLM - 10

Comment

I ended up kiting Ouryu as a paladin. It only worked because we had Blm, Rng, and Sam. Ranger could build TP at a distance, and Samurai could build TP without touching it. Black Mage didn't build TP. We'd just gather for SC and Freeze MB, then continue kiting. Gravity works really well, and it almost always gets caught up going circles in the middle.

We realized if you kite him in the air he does at most 60 damage if you have a good lead on him. 300+ if he's closer. He's still prone to do his weapon skills in the air though so you should kite him up there for long.

Comment

Working...
                      X