This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the screenshot i took before i quit ffxi

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Chris/My%20Documents/My%20Received%20Files/Kam050820001718a.jpg[/img] nice picture eh?

Double Post Edited:
    whoops...sorry i dont know how to paste the screenshot..can someone help me to put my screenshot in this therad? please thank! ^_^;
    Last edited by Kamawaina; 10-09-2005, 08:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [url=http://www.bleachportal.net/?id=interactive/pquiz/index]

Re: the screenshot i took before i quit ffxi

Advanced Reply >> Additional Options >> Attach Files

Edit: Nice shot. :p
    Last edited by Coinspinner; 10-09-2005, 12:58 PM.

Comment

this is screenshot
      before i quit
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice picture ^^ What level were you and what server?
        WHM 59 BLM 56 The dream me Ricko, Masamuni and Drakos (yea I know =P)
        Clothcraft 62.0+1 Rank 6 San'doria
        Shadow Banisher, Dead Body, BlueElephantBrigade Member

Comment

Nice shot, Chris!

Comment

was lvl 6 war and catisith server in that screenshot...at lvl 15 war i quited ffxi but dont worry i will be back!!! look up in xbox360 who gonna get it? forums

Comment

So uh... Why exactly did you quit, if your coming back to play on the Xbox? (Join the Lakshmi server ^^b ish lots better *wispers* I can hook you up with a world pass ^_~ *done wispering*)

Comment

hmm ok ^_^; thank you i will keep that in my mind or keep that forums in my setting lol...the reason why i quitted ffxi is.....i was have problem with family but now it is cool....peaceful.....so i am ready for ffxi but then i saw xbox360 and ffxi..so i think to myself *i need to wait till november 22nd when xbox360 come out then i will play ffxi* ^_^ hehehe oh and one question...do you know when will ffxi come out for xbox360? and the keypad for xbox360 come out?

Comment

Um.. you do know that the 360 version and the PC and PS2 version will all be on the same server, so you don't have to quit and start over, you can keep playing till 360 comes out, then play on that server.

No word on when it comes out for the 360, butr beta test is supposed to happen right as the system launches.
                  -Baka Inu!
                  Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
                  Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
                  Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
                  Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

Comment

yea i know but the problem is...i already delete my character and...20mil gil and i thorw this ffxi cd away so...i rather to wait for xbox360 so i can see how it is ^_^

Comment

you threw away 20mill <wich i dont know how you possiably got that much without the aid of gillsellers or someone really really loves you> and threw away the cds wich makes absolutly no sense

YOU DONT DESERVE TO PLAY lol

Comment

20 million gil at level 15?

You do know that most people on these boards (at least the ones that make a big deal out of this subject) look down on people who buy gil. If you're gonna do it, don't announce it.
                        Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
                        Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
                        Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
                        Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
                        Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Yea... I'm also wondering how you got 20 mil by level 15. Unless of course you spent like two months farming or something.

Comment

i cant tell you how i get that money....and..Himura666you threw away 20mill <wich i dont know how you possiably got that much without the aid of gillsellers or someone really really loves you> and threw away the cds wich makes absolutly no sense

YOU DONT DESERVE TO PLAY lol

well do you live here?...do u see what going on in my home?..NO...i was having a problem so i throw away all games but then family is chilled now...and so i want get ffxi back but i saw trailer of xbox360 ffxi so i decide to wait

Comment

I had a friend on lakshmi back in the day named zeil he gave me 30 mil one time. so its possible to get 20 mil without the aid of a gilseller.

so fast to burn him at the stake.

Comment

Working...
                              X