This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i would like it

what about beast masters ? monk beast master or white mage beaste master every beast master you can see ....

and a mithra female ...( it would of been cool tiger guys..with cath women...) Beast MAster !!! i bet there is no mitrha beats master ..

Comment

• Hey if people are still sorting out pictures, could anyone find me or direct me to a pic of a dragoons sumoned dragon?

Comment

• Elite is gonna have a hard time with all these requests.....:sweat:

Comment

• Just a quick request? Hopefully not too hard of one.

I searched through the search thing and wasn't able to find any.. I was wondering if you could find some of an Elvaan male monk 2b?

Comment

• HI! I'm looking for DK and PLD screenshots together (or only DK).... can you help me?

Comment

• I would also Like to see some Dark Knight Screen Shots.

Comment

• Comment

• Sorry for the double post, but someone wanted galka pics too.

Comment

• My Female Elvaan Dark Knight is gonna look SWEET!!!

Comment

• Nakor stick with the WLA.

Comment

• What do you mean by that?.....

Of course I plan to Stay in the Clan....

Comment

• I've been looking for a pic of a Elvaan BST but i CANT find a single one. Ive even gone to AF pic only sites that dont have it. If you can find me a pic of one i will worship you!!!

Comment

• tarutaru screenshot

i would like a taru taru paladin and a taru taru summoner with ifrit plz.

Comment

• can some one post an armor for me? it is the one that is like 4 posts up white with gold trim.i saw a black and dark color one i cant find it any where but i have seen it.
                              **Life is a game,it's ment to be played**

Comment

• Ignore this post
                                Midgardsormr: Pandara - 75 Redmage, 40blm, 40nin, 37war, 37whm

Midgardsormr: Kimaro - 60 Paladin, 35 Warrior, 25rdm, 25blm, 25whm *retired*

Ragnarok(import): Shadowfyre - 58 Dark Knight *retired*

Bismarck(NA): Rune - 61 Ranger, 58 Monk *retired*

Comment

Working...
                                X