This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd bug?

I'm not sure what happened. I attacked a beetle one moment, then a skel linked as I finished off the beetle, and the sabotender came running over the hill and linked as well. I healed and sent away Cerulean, and thought I could Super Jump hate onto Yoli. When I Super Jumped instead of disappearing entirely I sat here for a few seconds and ate a few hits.

Unfortuantely the Sabotender got me a few steps away.
    Attached Files

Re: Odd bug?

skele probably aggro'd your low HP. as for the screenshot, that is definately wierd. maybe para kicked in mid jump?

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

that is because u wear purple underwear
      In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
      And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
      Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
      Yeah, It’s true.
      It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

You were posing for a photoshoot?

Hume:Strazer Rank 7
        Main: NIN75
        Other Jobs: WAR37/THF29
        Bismarck~Drop me a /t

Comment

ive done same thing i did a jump and disengaged in it and ma char froze in mid air for duration of jump :O was great and matrix style i was to slow to get a screenshot though

Comment

yeah looks like photoshoot to me

Comment

Probably something along the same things that occur when switching out staffs after doing a spell. The color change done to the monster for the spell effects will stick and the monster will appear to of taken on a new color. Many different errors you can do with altering item or timing of use of certain things.

Just like the Ancient Magic spells, if you guys don't know you can start an AM spell walk around and still succeed in the spell as long as you get back to the same spot you were before the spell time ends.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

That would be an odd trick..

Comment

Is it just me, or is GuardianMaximus deliberately bumping 3 month old threads?

Anyway if you rotated the camera around it would be pure Matrix action
                  DRK75 BLM75 WAR37 THF37 NIN37 SAM38 WHM38 RDM37

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Working...
                  X