This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Windower?

I don't understand why you need to actually see (and keep track) of someone's TP.... on your screen, every second of the fight. Wait! Don't tell me! If you don't know the other DDer's TP..... you'll use NIN 2 hour or.... pull adds, or..... Trick Attack on mages? All it takes is a little party communication, and understanding, to inform the other person to use their TP macros, more often. Windower is supposed to just allow you to keep FFXI out of the "ontop" mode it's designed as. So you can browse web pages, setup your playlists, play solitare while waiting for a <call>.

But unfortunately, after years and years of evolution in social life and verbal communication, some people still fail to ask away the simple question/request? No, I don't believe it is lazyness. Such laziness doesn't exist when a user gets mad and blatently types out a series of curses and other profanities, to another player. Doesn't even exist when you're given a task by a LS leader to direct a group of other players. Confusion, complaints, hecktic requests here and there. I don't think the windower group is comming up with a answering system that'll provide you with a "A B C" options to send to other players in /tells.
    Altaeciana:75RDM/40BLM/71WHM/40SMN/37NIN/37DRK/40RNG/37WAR
    Elemental days of our lives . . .:Fire-Earth-Water-Wind-Ice-Thunder-Light-Dark

Comment

Re: New Windower?

That looks like FFAssist.

Comment

Working...
      X