Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FFXI nature

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Sometimes its just a Kodak moment.
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #17
      I'm not as artistic with taking pictures as you guys are. However, I was much better at it than I am now. I used to take pics ALL the time of anything and everything, but I've really slacked lately ;; probably because nothing seems new to me anymore. And when I do see something new, I just smash away at the "print screen" button lol. Anyway, this has always been one of my favorite sights in the game though, and this is a very old pic.
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #18
        Actually I like how it looks more in this pic. I should've looked through my pics more thoroughly lol. This is such a beautiful sight in game, that it's worth a second post.
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #19
          here are some of my favorite atmosphere screen shots of the last year and a half
          aaaah the good ol days ^^


          A tornado deep in the Altepa Desert.


          The orcs prepare a seige of West Ron.


          The forbidden temple of Ro'maeve.


          The explosive lava of Ifrit's Cauldron.


          A celebration for all of Vana'diel!


          The endless dunes of Altepa.


          Overlooking the jungle from atop the Temple of Uggalepih.


          The airship lands on a foggy San d'Orian morning.


          The emptiness devours worlds and strikes fear into the hearts of all.


          The light of the snowy north shines down on the arena below.

          Comment


          • #20
            Aww, such awsome pics ^^ Thats probably my favourite part of this game, exploring new places.

            Seems i've been blindsighted with a neverending HNM lottery lately and never took a step back to admire stuff like this, really awsome pictures that depict the escence of this game really well.

            Good job ^^b

            Comment


            • #21
              Woah, a Lower Jeuno with no players visible o.O

              That's a nice pic a bit creepy not seeing anyone there though.


              Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

              Comment


              • #22
                Nothing beats this Lower Jeuno pic. Bet you'll never guess how I took this one :spin:
                Attached Files
                DRK75 BLM75 WAR37 THF37 NIN37 SAM38 WHM38 RDM37



                Which FF Character Are You?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Hey Olliey!!!!!!!!!! How u doing bud?



                  Ice, Dark, Fire, & Thunder Staves Aquired
                  Genkai FINISHED!!
                  Maat finally went down.
                  All BLM AF1 - Acquired
                  All WHM AF1 - Acquired
                  Windurst Rank 7

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    here are a few of my own:







                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Ah, I wish I could visit those places!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        well.. the 4th and 5th pics are from yuhtunga (spelling?) jungle. that location you can do some some exp partys by the waterfalls around lvl 27-30 off of the pugs. pretty easy exp if you have the right setup. thats where i went with a jap party a looong time ago on my black mage.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Heres a couple i took of me owning a uber hard worm thing and a screen i have seen alot of lately :D


                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Heres a couple i took of me owning a uber hard worm thing and a screen i have seen alot of lately :D


                            Comment


                            • #29
                              oops double post soz >.<

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                My God! Who killed you?! :confused:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X