I'll just you know, pick this lock and take the treasure out of this coffer here...
Picture 1
Uh oh this coffer has teeth! And I'm in the middle of a ton of IT orcs stunned without invis... No matter, exit is just around the corner. And I have my shadows up ~.^
Picture 2
Turns out, my warp cudgel had an hour left on it...and mimics port you back to themselves.
~~~~
/sigh and people act like we have it so easy compared to them >.>; even though our equip costs more than most jobs too...
Picture 1
Uh oh this coffer has teeth! And I'm in the middle of a ton of IT orcs stunned without invis... No matter, exit is just around the corner. And I have my shadows up ~.^
Picture 2
Turns out, my warp cudgel had an hour left on it...and mimics port you back to themselves.
~~~~
/sigh and people act like we have it so easy compared to them >.>; even though our equip costs more than most jobs too...



In fact, depending on where/what you farm, there are a lot better options nowadays than picking coffers.




Comment