Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL:Moogle House Thread.. Martha Stewart not allowed!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im still confused on what is accually happening here....

I dont know what a .dat it

So this story, was all made up by Tazirai by makeing .dat files ??? (Whatever that is)

In plain terms, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON lol

:confused:

BRD75/SMN67/WMH52/BLM42/BST45/BLU25

Comment

man I have been totally out of it during this whole time ><

I finnally understand

Sorry for the weirdness guys ><

BRD75/SMN67/WMH52/BLM42/BST45/BLU25

Comment

A holiday addition to my mog house!

Rank 10 All Nations
        Zilart/CoP/ToAU Complete
        Assault Rank: Captain
        Campaign Rank: Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮
        Unique Quests complete: 465
        Maps Obtained: 79/79

Comment

ohhhh Holiday moogle gonna add mines a bit later
          It's Official Promathia Hates me....
          それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
          Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
          A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

My Mog :p

www.livejournal.com/users/elko_welko.com

Comment

forgive me for being late ^^

それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
              Trielは博雅なる大召喚士

Comment

do u have to do anything like a quest to put stuff in ur mog house? or can i just put it in when i fel like it
                iiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmm back
                i m finally playing ffxi again after a few month break

*Serzais*
                of Ragnarok
                -lord of theives-

Comment

awsome moghouses! not really worth showing mine just 2 kadamatsus (from the moogle card quest), a flower stand and a workbench (im soooo poor)

new thing added: are simple beds worth the gil? or should i save up for a bronze bed or something?

Comment

Is that a modified .dat file of the opaline hose? Link please ^^

3 Mithra are better than 1...
                    Sapphire - Valefor 30RDM/15THF
                    Navia - Valefor 70SAM/63NIN/42SMN/42RNG/60DRK
                    Navii - Valefor 70SAM/64NIN/42SMN/50RNG/60WHM

Navia - Asura (ret.) 75NIN/75RNG/55WHM/37WAR/37SMN/28THF
                    Goldsmithing (99.0 + 3) / Clothcraft (60+1) /Smithing (60.0)/BoneCraft (60) / Alchemy (60) / Cooking (30)

Comment

It looks like the Opaline Hose(modified of course). Looks like someone changed the opacity and made it more transparent. Thats all. But I'm not sure how Opacity is referred to in terms of 3D models.
                      Altaeciana:75RDM/40BLM/71WHM/40SMN/37NIN/37DRK/40RNG/37WAR
                      Elemental days of our lives . . .:Fire-Earth-Water-Wind-Ice-Thunder-Light-Dark

Comment

Wow All those Mog Houses looks soo cool. I'll try to get mine up as well althos is never this pretty!! I really wanted one of those christmas trees!! :sweat:
                        RDM Always ~ RDM29 | BLM20 | THF 12 ~

Comment

Originally posted by Eropiro
                          Im still confused on what is accually happening here....

I dont know what a .dat it

So this story, was all made up by Tazirai by makeing .dat files ??? (Whatever that is)

In plain terms, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON lol

:confused:
                          On here people are just posting their mog house photots. As far as with Tazirai and the clothing they have on. That's model display is not in the game, so say they were wearing sublingars to everyone else it looks like they are wearing that certain sublingar but since tazirai switched out the .dat file for a different custom made .dat file their system shows anyone wearing that specific piece of gear in that custom made wear.

So if anyone else that was a Hume (and if the gear is female only, then only if it's Hume Female) and they were to wear the same gear then on Tazirai's screen they'd have the undie type equipment on.

.dat files are just the information files for how that type of gear is to be displayed and it's detail information and such. Of course you can only modify those on the PC version and technically it's illegal to do that but it isn't like SE is going to go out of their way to stop people from doing something that only effects their view of the game and no one elses.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

LMAO at the silly kitty.. /yoon
                            それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
                            Trielは博雅なる大召喚士

Comment

I got warned for posting a site to "hentai" (Which 1:wasn't a hentai site, and I'm still confused on the whole issue of why I got warned but never recieved PM's back 2:Was an artist's website of pictures that Tazirai had posted), yet then he posts shots of his character's ass and everybody's fine with it?

:angel:
                              JohNNY

Comment

Originally posted by ZQM
                                I got warned for posting a site to "hentai" (Which 1:wasn't a hentai site, and I'm still confused on the whole issue of why I got warned but never recieved PM's back 2:Was an artist's website of pictures that Tazirai had posted), yet then he posts shots of his character's ass and everybody's fine with it?

:angel:
                                If im not mistaken I think that pic or site you posted had a full frontal view of a females privates. My screen only shows a fully clothed" if scantily" butt. no nudity still.
                                As far as your Warning points go they can be removed since Ive never heard anything else bad comning from you I can remove them. Now please lets keep this thread happy.^^
                                それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
                                Trielは博雅なる大召喚士

Comment

Working...
                                X