Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Bibiki Bay pics

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My Bibiki Bay pics



    Just random pics i took...

  • #2
    Good stuff I cant wait to get COP
    Life sucks wear a Fu*king Helmet

    Comment


    • #3
      Nice

      sigh....They are great pictures i wish i had my copy,,

      Comment


      • #4
        Sadly...when you see parties already there it makes it kind of..err..Valkurm like..>.>
        http://www.livejournal.com/users/zandria_/
        ---
        Dra Bmyhad Ec Toehk - FF7
        ----
        Final Fantasy XI - Zandria

        Comment


        • #5
          Ahhhh! I want ; ;



          What level is it?

          Comment


          • #6
            I'll deffinently buy it, but I don't think I'll even bother spending the cash until I reach lvl 30 in at least one of my jobs.
            I LOVE ramen most!

            I saw this in Lakai's avy, and I had to have it. :D

            9600 pro... Now I love my computer...

            Comment


            • #7
              Those are great pics ^^
              (/.\) (_.\);

              Comment

              Working...
              X