R.I.P buddy
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
old school pics
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Hmm..I have more of us Siya
Around level 13ish I think with Zandria. John was my first though.

No hard feelings =p.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/zandria_/
---
Dra Bmyhad Ec Toehk - FF7
----
Final Fantasy XI - Zandria
Comment
-
Orko [Retired] - BLM 62, WHM 31, SMN 16, BRD 13, THF 10, SAM 10, DRK 9, PLD 8, WAR 7, MNK 5, RNG 4, BST 4, DRG 4, RDM 1, NIN 1
Slurpee [Retired] - WAR 18, THF 13, MNK 10, Everything Else = 1
Current chance of returning to Vana'Diel - 35% (Chances better if I can get in on Return Home to Vana'diel Part 2)
Comment
-
Orko [Retired] - BLM 62, WHM 31, SMN 16, BRD 13, THF 10, SAM 10, DRK 9, PLD 8, WAR 7, MNK 5, RNG 4, BST 4, DRG 4, RDM 1, NIN 1
Slurpee [Retired] - WAR 18, THF 13, MNK 10, Everything Else = 1
Current chance of returning to Vana'Diel - 35% (Chances better if I can get in on Return Home to Vana'diel Part 2)
Comment



























Comment