If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Originally posted by Kailea-D yeah you only Fame because you could not make a nice costume like that, I am a guy.....and I know this would sound really wrong.....but I would love to dress up at a convention as my ingame self, nothing wrong with a MIthra Dragoon, well except that I would be a guy...but that is not the point.....the point is I would do it because it would be really fun to live my ingameselfs life for one day :p
yeah, there were about 50+ people there. I don't usually bother pulling these type of HNMs because it seems like JP have an advantage with pulling in a confined area (and I'm BLM anyway, Stun gets pwned with Provoke ; ; ). Serket is like the only mob I can pull, lol.
We weren't killing darters... one of the linkshells aggroed the darters (thinking Fafnir was going to pop), so they killed the darters. Normally, the darters are there. I think trying to claim Fafnir with darters in the way make it all the more challenging
about the most crowded its been on bismarck was when we were competeing for Nidhogg ;o think there was around 100 people from 5 diffrent LS's or so. Was so laggy after we claimed him we couldnt even see him unless we were real close ;;
Originally posted by Fire hehe, After as much as we killed him we just kill him for ridill/hrotti/dragon heart and to pop nidhogg. well thats why i kill him.
This is about where we are as well.
Granted we don't have 100+ people in our aery. From the looks of some of the photos though, it seems like there is just a mass of people from each linkshell rather than a mass of linkshells in general, from Asharu's photos anyways. Looks like three total linkshells in the photo.
We have usually no more than 24 from any one linkshell at a time in the Aery out of coincidence, and anywhere from 1-4 linkshells at any given time, though there is usually two or so linkshells camping in general.
Is this the case on other servers? Mass amount of people from few linkshells? or Mass amount of linkshells in general?
Comment