This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Signature Request Thread

Hey all, i thought about starting a signtaure request thread so people can make signatures for other members that request what they want! I highly doubt people will respond to this, but i already have two people asking for signatures, and i personally think i make OK signatures for my self...Just start requesting colors, attach your pictures, request fonts, etc. Im on this website ALL the time during the day, so i definetly can make yours within 10 mins after i read it, so start requesting now please....

Go here to see the first few i made for people and see the many i made for myself....
    http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/sho...threadid=45109

If you're looking for someone to do your sigs, this is definitely the man to see!

He has great work and is willing to make you one in no time!

Comment

This is what I requested and he made it rather quickly, yet it still looks badass! everything i wanted!

Great work man!

Comment

hey FFXIextreme can i get a sweet sig for my char with maybe some moonlight and gold trim? thanks

Comment

OMG!!! DUDE thnxs a MIL this is sooo sweet im so greatful if u need a sig believe me this is the guy 2 talk 2

Comment

no problem guys, sorry it took me so long, i just got home, so i did them as soon as possible, i hope you like em!

Comment

I am not sure about the model, as I do not have it.. but I would like to see a Female Mithra in Drk AF (minus helmet) with the White Spikey hair doing a slash attack, the background is your thing as long as it's pretty dark

Signature by me, Copyright 2004

Comment

ok but i dont have the pc version sorry, illl try to find a pic of that, i think ive seen one on here...ill make you two, one with a nice background and a nice glow and another with the gray lines, im doing it now, 10 mins ill be done....

Comment

could you make me a sig with the girl with tan clothes with tan hair in it with the first images background with the words SlirithIceblood in white or tan at the bottom? if possible i want that girl in my sig from all the images except the big image..thanks if you can make this

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...pylesson06.jpg

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...pylesson05.jpg

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...pylesson03.jpg

Comment

here ya go Ses...

Comment

So very awesome! I have a small request, I like the second one the most but could you maybe put the picture infront of the grey lines and have a enlarged, transparent copy below it of just her head? and maybe add a glow to the Text? if you could do it that would so very much rock!

Comment

Hey, I was wondering if you can please make me a sig

Anything with drk in it is good, and if you can somehow incorperate my pic in there(100% not necessary)

Thx!
                        Attached Files
                        Kujata server:

Reneki: Elvann/Male

DRK lv 60/ Mnk lv32/ War lv28
                        Thf lv30/ Whm lv28/ SAM lv21

Elias: Taru/Male
                        Rdm lv11

Comment

I liked the idea, I decided to try and create my own, I am using your idea about the Scanlines but I swapped up the text and dropped in a Background.

Comment

here ya go Ren...

Comment

omg! thanks soooo muchh!!:spin:

they are exactly what i was looking for!
                              Kujata server:

Reneki: Elvann/Male

DRK lv 60/ Mnk lv32/ War lv28
                              Thf lv30/ Whm lv28/ SAM lv21

Elias: Taru/Male
                              Rdm lv11

Comment

Working...
                              X