Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone good at making Sigs?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    tell me which one do you like the most and ill do it for you.....

    Comment


    • #17
      They're all great but the one that i'd like is the last one you did for me, with the lines across it.
      ____________
      -Raze
      47 DRG/30 WAR/22 MNK/11 SAM/10 NIN/8 BST/8 BRD
      Lakshmi-San'Doria
      LS: HokutenKnights

      Comment


      • #18
        ok put this in your signature, but without the *'s, just remove them when you copy and paste! ^^

        [IMG]*http://img43.photobucket.com/albums/...t/razedrg.jpg*[/IMG]

        Comment


        • #19
          Ok! Finally got it to work, thank yo usooooooooooooooo much ffxiextreme it rocks!
          ____________
          -Raze
          47 DRG/30 WAR/22 MNK/11 SAM/10 NIN/8 BST/8 BRD
          Lakshmi-San'Doria
          LS: HokutenKnights

          Comment


          • #20
            can u do a taru male.. with black cloak on and the rest errant.. make him casting somthing. and put tibiam on the side (no fancy writing) and Leviathan on the bottom.. Thanks
            (/.\) (_.\);

            Comment


            • #21
              Awsome

              These are so great, if you could possibly make me one that would be so cool and I would be very grateful! If you could do it like Raze's with the lines and all except have it like the face of my avatar and just in WAR AF armor that would be so tight. I don't have a picture of my charecter at the moment but if you could use that in the model viewer (wich I cannot get right now due to memory) and put it into avatar and sig..wow, that would be cool, thanks in advance FFXI!
              -Cutt-


              "Live with pride, and honor"

              Semper Fi

              Comment


              • #22
                Awsome

                These are so great, if you could possibly make me one that would be so cool and I would be very grateful! If you could do it like Raze's with the lines and all except have it like the face of my avatar and just in WAR AF armor that would be so tight. I don't have a picture of my charecter at the moment but if you could use that in the model viewer (wich I cannot get right now due to memory) and put it into avatar and sig..wow, that would be cool, thanks in advance FFXI!
                -Cutt-


                "Live with pride, and honor"

                Semper Fi

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Awsome

                  Originally posted by Cutthroat 824
                  These are so great, if you could possibly make me one that would be so cool and I would be very grateful! If you could do it like Raze's with the lines and all except have it like the face of my avatar and just in WAR AF armor that would be so tight. I don't have a picture of my charecter at the moment but if you could use that in the model viewer (wich I cannot get right now due to memory) and put it into avatar and sig..wow, that would be cool, thanks in advance FFXI!
                  WHAT FACE DO YOU WANT???????? YOU DONT HAVE A FFXI CHAR AS YOUR AVATAR!

                  ok ill do it, but i still need the picture you want, and tell me what name and tell me if you want the Server name and job etc...ill request the picture for you in the modelviewer request thread....

                  AND ALSO, YOU HAVE, AND I MEAN HAVE TO REQUEST IT IN THE SIGNATURE REQUEST THREAD, PLEASE, AND RAZE!!!!! LOCK THIS THREAD, PEOPLE KEEP REQUESTING HERE AND NOT IN THE SIGNATURE REQUEST THREAD!!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    lmao
                    (/.\) (_.\);

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Can you help me?

                      I was wondering if you could make a mithra like my avatar in Dark Knight AF please? a few random movements would e nice so i can choose. Thank you for helping if you help umm i will let you choose the way it looks but can you put text into it?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        sry

                        errr.... sry hit the wrong button. The text if you could should say "Between the Light and the Dark, I walk the path to Chaos."

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          hahah I didn't even notice you made me one! Hey thanx a million! that's awesome.. the only thing I am sorry to say is I gave up dragoon.. and I blame it on the stupid people that made FF and cant even think about making that job better. I did a /sea on all the drags on the Fairy server... 29!!!!!! in ALLL of fairy... how SAD is that???

                          But hey thank you for the sign! it's awesome

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X