Hey...whats up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey...whats up?

Well I'm new here so I might as well make this thread. I'm a huge fan of most of the Final Fantasy games and I've been intressted in them since I was three years old. I started playing Final Fantasy X. I beat it after awhile and ever since I was always like "Is that...Final fantasy? MOM CAN WE GET IT? CAN WE CAN WE CAN WE?". I guess I was born to be a gamer. I also like Halo and Call of Duty. I'm coming from Wow to FFXI because I've played FFXI before and liked it some much better.

I've seen some art here and I'm very impressed! I would like to ask if somebody would draw me a picture of my main character I've used since I was five in every story/Rp I've been in. I can draw pretty good myself but not good enough for me to use in one of my profiles or rp's. So if anyone has some free time just say so and I'll give you a description of what I want.

Uhhh...yeah. Thanks for reading and I'm sorry If I misspelled anything or used improper grammer.

Re: Hey...whats up?

Hello and welcome to FFXIO. I moved your thread because it was in the wrong section. I think you will get a better response here.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
    X