Character Art Freebies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Art Freebies.

Edit: Please limit it to 1 character, to be fair to others. Please decide on the character AND outfit beforehand, instead of giving me a choice between several screenshots, (ideally, you would just show me 1 frontal full body screenshot) so that I don't have to juggle a lot of images per request. No couple art whatsoever, as that would force me to go beyond my 2-3 hour completion time per piece. I encourage any and all special preferences you may have to help guide my drawing.=)

Hi,

I sometimes draw character art freebies of people’s characters. Reply to this or message me with a screenshot of your character, along with any details you may want me to know, and I’ll add your character to its proper list. Every time I want to draw a character, I select from one of the lists using a completely random selector, and always draw the one who comes up, then message it to the winner. I’ve done this for a while on the popular Gaia forum site, and am now doing it for the most popular MMORPGs, including:

Ragnarok Online
    World of Warcraft
    Guild Wars
    FlyFF
    IMVU
    Final Fantasy XI
    Gaia Online
    City of Heroes/Villains
    Aeria Games
    Outspark Games

Here are the more popular examples of the ones I’ve done for other game forums. They always take me between 1-3hrs each. Many are quite anime-looking, but I can attempt a more realistic style upon request. Just let me know any preferences you have at all.
    I can also add any original character of your own creation, or a character of yours from any unlisted MMO, (sorry, no couple art, as that would force me to spend more time on the piece), which go in a special Misc. list for those purposes, but please limit it to 1 character request per game, to be fair to others. Feel free to ask to be added. Everyone gets added, no one gets rejected.=)

I limited the examples to 10, but other ones can be seen in my DeviantArt gallery.
    Last edited by AndrewAnimation; 03-12-2008, 12:55 PM.

Re: Character Art Freebies.

my signature please ^^

Comment

sorry i have signatures turned off, as they often distract me. i'll make a note in the front post about that=) i can add your character if you can put the image in your post=)

Comment

Hot DAYUM that's some nice art. Normally I don't ask others to draw stuff for me, but this time I'll make an exception.

Really not much to say about him as I think the pic speaks for itself.
        Thanks in advanced if/when you ever actually draw him.
        "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

This is the best I can do since I don't have any access to FFXI any time soon.
          Attached Files
          RESTLESSTORNADO OF RAMUH
          sigpic

Comment

all added! good luck=)

Comment

Id love to see a Hume and Mithra Bst in AF2 with their C.C

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

lol i have almost no idea what that means! =D but maybe i'll end up drawing it someday ^_^

Comment

here its is ^^

Comment

added=)

don't be shy everyone, feel free to request! i have less requests for FFXI than any of the other games so far=)

Comment

I'll give it a shot, just to see what you come up with.

Edit:

Ok, just me and the ranger puppet ^^
                      Kindadarii (Bahamut)
                      90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
                      70.3 + 2 Woodworking
                      52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

Hmm... Why not?

Alternate Equipment:

Just some background information if you need it:

Name is Neomage, he is a Black Mage, and if you're going to add in any magical effects, favorite element is Ice. Thunder (It changed after I got Burst II)
                        Last edited by Onionsoilder; 02-19-2008, 06:00 PM.
                        Originally posted by Ellipses
                        Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
                        Originally posted by MCLV
                        A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
                        More Sig:

Comment

O. O hot damn that mithra art is sweet.

I intend to post my character at some point, if/when I decide on the appropriate outfit
                          sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
                            O. O hot damn that mithra art is sweet.
                            I intend to post my character at some point, if/when I decide on the appropriate outfit
                            I don't think that's a mithra exactly, my guess is that it's more of an original catgirl character of some sort.

Still hot though
                            "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

lol thanks!xD yes, she's not a FFXI character, just someone's OC (original character) from the Gaia forums

i added everyone who posted images. good luck=)

Comment

Working...
                              X