Final Fantasy XI: Role Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy XI: Role Play

Simply put, we roleplay using our characters(or adventuring fellows). Following through all the story lines in order from city to ToAU, and after WotG is release and we finish with ToAU, WotG.

Rules:
    1. Sign up by either posting with your screenshot on the thread or by PM, and try not to make a big derail of the story when joining in.
    2. First characters signed up will be the main party.
    3. You must post minimal of a paragraph, per character if you're playing more than one, and keep posts in character, spoilers for anything out of character.
    4. You may play NPCs if you wish instead of your own characters.
    5. Any mission antagonists may be played by anyone who's a main party member. Please use a different font color when doing this.
    6. Post a screenshot of your character and what main job you'll be primarly for this.
    7.When posting, please, follow the example set by previous post on how to post
    8. Have fun ^^

Being that we're all from different cities, will go through the ranks at the same time, so that when the last nation member reaches the next rank, they'll be the first to excede the group. Example; Windy members were last to gain rank 2, so they'll be the first onto 3, Sandy was second to 3, so they'll be second to 4, and Bastok be last to 4, but first to 5. Something of this pattern, but not order.
    ------------------------------------------
    Akashimo

Nekoai
    Last edited by Akashimo; 12-06-2007, 09:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Re: Final Fantasy XI: Role Play

I heard the thread was still open. Here's my "entry."
    Eiyoko

Comment

OOC

Akashimo, arriving in San d'Oria again, but not as a visitor to the nation, no this time, he's a citizen of the proud Elvaan nation. Having learned some of the unhonoroable acts that which Bastok can never take back, nor honestly make amends, with the humes in power there being more arragant than the average Elvaan, he made his choice, start anew in this kingdom. Since long as he remembers, the place has always fasinated him, ever since taking up the art of healing as a white mage, to the abilities of learning to be a duelist as a Red Mage, many aspects of the nation just seem to lure his curiosity in. Upon reaching a gate guard the final paper work to him becoming a member of San d'Oria completed. "Time to settle in for a day then begin the missions for this great nation he thought to himself." At that moment of finishing the final paperwork a loud shout came into his ear from the linkpearl he had equipped. His younger, adoptative sister was scholding him. He sighed, it was going to be a long day now.

Nekoai tossed and turn lazily dreaming of chasing a ball of yarn, Asuran fists the Goblins in Valkurm Dunes that caused her trouble many years ago. She woke to a sound of a Teleport-Holla just been cast, looking around it seems her brother at decided to go through with moving to San d'Oria. She still couldn't get it. It had to be more than what he told her the week earlier. The thoughts continuing to run through her mind tormented her as he clean and dressed her Mithran figure. "Why would just up and suddenly leave now? This has been our home since the day mom found and adopted him. We lived happily for years haven't we? Was it because he found me horrible to live with and only stayed cause of mom? All those times we played and trained together a lie?" Her eyes watered up trying to fight the urge to cry. Then spotting her linkshell and promptly equipped it, "Akashimo! You tell me your real reason why for leaving! I'm still not buying it! And how could you leave without saying good-bye in pearson either! Mister, you got some explaining to do before I go there and drag you back into this house!" She screamed in the shell at the top of her lungs, echoing the alley in the residental district, causing many people passing by to stare at her mog house.

Comment

OOC

Faking your specialty is hard when it's only half of what you are really good at... Eiyoko thought as she strode through Victory Square. Though the day had just begun, she had a lot to do - though most of it involved keeping up her pathetic excuse of a mog house, like grocery shopping and cleaning up - and was discouraged by the sheer amount of chores to be done. Figuring the moogle would take care of it (though inevitably she'd get scolded, Eiyoko knew deep down that Mog loved to clean and do the chores), she headed for the gate guard to see if anything needed to be done. He seemed occupied, however, and she almost turned away when she saw a hume conversing with him. New citizen I guess...but what is a Hume doing in San d'Oria at any rate?
        Last edited by Eiyoko; 11-29-2007, 08:10 PM.

Comment

OCC

His right ear ringed for a bit after he took the linkpearl off just to escape her wraith. The final paperwork was finished and he was set to move into San d'Oria along with partake in missions. "Thanks again." Akashimo thanking the guard as he made his way to the residental area to settle in and decorate the Mog House. As he was walking he felt like someone was staring at him since the final paper work was finished. Then again, it is rare for humes to live in San d'Oria so he shrugged it off and entered his new home. Before his Moogle could even kupo, the Hume started to unpack things and arranged furniture. Nearing completion was just his three mannequins, Mithra, Elvaan Female and Human Female. Each in armor and equiped with weapons that hold meaning to him from his adventuring. Mithra wearing his Holy Breastplate, Trader's Slops, Trader's Pigaches and Dandy Spectacles and on her back was the scythe from Helion, A l'Outrance. That weapon was the reason he decided to pick up the arts of a Dark Knight. As things looked picture perfect he heard a loud knock on his door. "Oh no... don't tell me she..." Akashimo squeaked with a slight fear.

Nekoai calmed herself down after five minutes of screaming. Her moogle scared and hiding behind the bed. So scared it couldn't even go "kupo." He looked up to the ceiling after laying down on her bed she tried to think of where her brother would be by now. "If I know him, he should be unpacking in his mog house soon. So I'll get him there. The jerk, unequiping from our linkshell like I was some bad mojo." She huffed, leaving and headin to Metalworks and took an Outpost Warp to West Ronfaure. With every fiber of her being she ran to San d'Oria and dashed into the residental area finding his mog house and pounding on the door hard, using Boost with each hit. "Oh brother, we need to talk!"

Comment

After nearly being run over by a Mithra, Eiyoko completely forgot about her intended visit with the gate guard and decided to follow the speeding stranger. She did not have to go far before she caught up; Eiyoko found the Mithra pounding on the door as though it were a Goblin after her lunch. "Is something wrong ma'am?" She asked, and immediately regretted it. Nice going, Eiyoko, butting into other people's business, learn some social skills...

Comment

"Moogle if she asks, I'm not here..." Akashimo told his moogle before noticing it already turned tail. "Oh yeah... last time didn't work out well for you... damn it, I'm dead..." He sighed and just stared at the door she was pounding at. "Yeah, best to wait til she stop using Boost on those poundings."

"I heard that Akashimo! You know you're eating Hundred Fists now! Some man, more cowardly than a Tarutaru!" She howled, veins poping on her forehead and it matches as she used Berserk from hearing his remarks. "Oh you're more than dead after I get my paws on you!" After about a few moments when she got tired out and calmed down she noticed the people staring at her and the young mage who was near by asking her a question, "Umm sorry about that. Its just my older brother, though I wish I could call him younger from how he runs from me these days..." She sighed sitting down with her back against the door. "That baka head, always leaves me in the dark, and this time was the last straw." Nekoai moaned.

Comment

"I guess I understand how you feel, though I've had my share of running..." Eiyoko sighed. After a brief moment of silence to herself, an idea formed in her mind. Quietly, she said to the Mithra, "If you want him to come out of his house, perhaps you could use my help?" She also winked for good measure.

Comment

The white mage hume sat quietly still after the poundings on his door stopped. "Oh geeze, not the life story again bit." He thought to himself as he quietly switched on the linkshell. He heard nothing and taking this as his change to get away, a quick grab of his Shinobi-Tabi he prepped to leave the door and cast Tonko: Ni on himself. But hearing another female voice at the door he paused and listened in.

Nekoai stared at the stranger, soon to become friend for a moment. "Really?" She stared for a moment then blushed a little from the wink. "If you please lead on then." The mithra meowed and nods approvingly to the elvaan woman.

Comment

Last edited by Jarre; 12-05-2007, 11:13 PM.

Comment

"Now then," Eiyoko said quietly. She winked again, and rapped lightly on the mog house door. "Pardon me," she said calmly and quietly, "We have a package from Prince Trion that he ordered to be delivered directly to this household." Glancing over to Nekoai briefly, the young Elvaan grinned. There was no package, of course; it was a ruse to get the man in question out of his mog house.

Comment

OCC

Akashimo looked out a window and saw Nekoai and her lady friend standing nextthe door. Before anyone can spot him he quickly went out of sight. "Uhg, she's not giving up." The hume thought to himself. Then to make it clear, he tapped the door four times.

The mithra looked on with eagerness hoping he'd be fooled so easily. "Nice one," She whispered into her parnter in crime's ear. But quickly changed her tone when four taps from the door echoed. "Damn it, he was on to us!" Nekoai hissed. "You know, I'm not leaving til you come out, and this is the only way you can get out." She bellowed.

Turning to his moogle, "Damn..., didn't think that through." He sighed and open the door as he quickly casted stoneskin upon himself. "You win."

Comment

"Pity, it worked on that other fellow," Eiyoko said, standing back. She was surprised, however, to see that the ruse did not work on this particular individual. She stood back from the door the moment the doorknob turned, making way for the Mithra to do whatever she needed to get done, though the Elvaan had a feeling it involved demonstrating Asuran Fists on the brother in question. "I wonder how long that Stoneskin will hold," she wondered aloud, albeit quietly.

OOC

Comment

"Good brother, now here's your prize!" She howled warcrying. Then the moment he came into her sight she let out a furious Asuran Fists at Akashimo, not only breaking his stoneskin and deal the same amout of damage it asborb to him, but sent him flying in mid air to crash again the wall. "Thats for flipping me off earlier!" Nekoai huffed and stared him down.

Akashimo blinked only for a moment after stepping outside and next thing he knew he was knocked to wall and staring up at a very feral angry mithra with a look that said, death wish, if he set her off any more. "What do you want me to say sis?" He asked, slightly in fear of her.
                            OOC

Comment

Eiyoko shook her head, cutting into the conflict. "My guess, sir, would probably be something along the lines of an apology. If that satisfies the miss," she added, gesturing via head-nod toward Nekoai. She remembered a conflict like this when her parents found out she was quitting her warrior ways to take up the path of white magic, though they didn't know she was really practicing summoning magic in secret. She grinned slightly at the memory of it and how it was so similar with the events playing out before her now.

Comment

Working...
                              X