Diet Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Diet Sprites

I noticed that happening here and on Guildportal, but not on BG, I'm not sure what it is. It seems to happen if you scroll while it's playing, if you refresh the page it usually works ok. Idk, something may be up w/ the file or maybe the file is just too large.

Yeah, I can't figure out wtf is wrong, I tried rehosting it and no change. I'm going to try re-loading all of the frames into the GIF Animator from scratch tomorrow.
    Last edited by Callisto; 11-15-2007, 01:24 PM.
    Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto View Post
      Originally posted by Callisto View Post
      Presenting: The Return of Elmagoblanco!

As a speaker of the Spanish, I think I may appreciate these more than others do.

Though, as a nitpick, he'd actually use "¿Como?" instead of "¿Que?"
      Last edited by Yellow Mage; 11-15-2007, 02:12 PM.
      Originally posted by Armando
      No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
      Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
      However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
      Matthew 16:15

Comment

Heh, I was hoping my translations wouldn't be too far off. I haven't practiced spanish in about 5 years since I stopped working in restaraunts, and I had to resort to Babelfish for part of it, which as we all know blows goats.

Comment

Yeah, there were probably a few other things wrong with it, but my Spanish isn't good enough to say for certain. Except the "¿que?" thing; that I knew for certain.

Still some great stuff, though.

And what is the relation to your resturant employance and your speaking of the language?
          Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
          GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
            Yeah, there were probably a few other things wrong with it, but my Spanish isn't good enough to say for certain. Except the "¿que?" thing; that I knew for certain.
            Still some great stuff, though.
            And what is the relation to your resturant employance and your speaking of the language?
            He was asking if they needed curative magic in case you were wondering.

Awesome GIFs. Never thought I'd find any ffxi-related ones...

Comment

Que? is fine. It's what most Puerto Ricans would reply with. I'm sure there are regions where Como? would be the expected reply.

The Spanish bits were fine so don't worry 'bout that, Callisto. Cool GIFs.

Comment

yeah, I don't think there's anything wrong with Que. I've heard my family use it, they're Dominican. I don't really know much spanish though, the grammar and stuff wasn't too hard but the vocab just bored the crap out of me.
                ------------------------------------------
                I mean in that context, of course.
                Last edited by Feba; 11-15-2007, 03:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
                  Que? is fine. It's what most Puerto Ricans would reply with. I'm sure there are regions where Como? would be the expected reply.

The Spanish bits were fine so don't worry 'bout that, Callisto. Cool GIFs.
                  Originally posted by Feba View Post
                  yeah, I don't think there's anything wrong with Que. I've heard my family use it, they're Dominican. I don't really know much spanish though, the grammar and stuff wasn't too hard but the vocab just bored the crap out of me.
                  Really? I did not know that.

Well, thanks for correcting my correction.
                  GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

Comment

Actually, I just remembered there was one mistake. The invitas in "Invitas por favor" translates roughly to "inviting please." It should say "Invitame por favor."

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
                      The Spanish I learned was in high school for two years, but the bulk of my actual Spanish practice came from talking with co-workers, in the Chicago suburb area the back of house staffs at most restaurants is predominantly Mexican immigrants. Being able to communicate in either language usually means you can get things you need out of the kitchen faster than other servers who can't, so at the time I was learning as much as I could.
                      ------------------------------------------
                      Originally posted by Armando View Post
                      Actually, I just remembered there was one mistake. The invitas in "Invitas por favor" translates roughly to "inviting please." It should say "Invitame por favor."
                      Yeah, that was the part I figured would be off, it took me about 30 minutes to choose a conjugation of invitar, I couldn't remember the correct one for my life.
                      Last edited by Callisto; 11-16-2007, 05:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Comment

Edit: Sorry mods I tossed this up in a hurry then realized otw home that it's kinda NSFW. If you want me to spoilers/offsite link it send me a PM^^
                          Last edited by Callisto; 12-10-2007, 04:13 PM.

Comment

/em is still thinking this thread is about sugarless Sprite everytime he reads the title.

lol El mago blanco. Fun stuff.
                            sigpic
                            "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                            Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Anyone really bored and willing to do me a big favor that involves visiting a site, nabbing a few gifs off a site, hosting them on photobucket, and posting them for me here for a few mins so I can save them to my work PC? I'd only need you to host them for about 5 minutes until I can save them.

They added www.videogamesprites.net to the list of things blocked by our filters. :/

Comment

Working...
                              X