Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Square Fan Radio from FFXI Linkshell
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by FebaBut I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.Originally posted by TaskmageGod I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.Originally posted by DakAttack...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.
-
Re: Square Fan Radio from FFXI Linkshell
Oh well I knew I had seen it here I just could not find it. Stories been all over the sites and since the so many of the forums have talked about the cd, it now seems the Square Enix Store has to it offer.
Comment
-
Re: Square Fan Radio from FFXI Linkshell
Hope you are enjoying the radio. We had some down time off and on last month cause of the weather in Florida but we now are running on new server with a ups. The request system is back up and I just have to reload our album covers now to go with the music.
The main player page will let you start regular MP3 or the WMA streams. The radio can now also be heard on your PSP through the Shoutcast player #1. Tune to the section for "Game" and you will find us there.Last edited by tebian; 12-07-2008, 04:12 AM.
Comment
-
Re: Square Fan Radio from FFXI Linkshell
Howdy guys added new page for station.
Final Fantasy Radio | Facebook
Comment




Comment