Samurai Sig request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samurai Sig request

I thought I would type a request here for a siggy because I always wanted a smurai one but I have no idea how you can get the models of the character to make one and also im not the best at making sigs anyway

Name: Rainocampo
    Job: Samurai
    Race and Gender: Hume Female
    Face type: Black, short, looks like a bowl cut

Head: Walkure Mask
    Body: Myochin Domaru
    Hands: Ochiudo Kote
    Legs: Myochin Haidate
    Feet: Myochin Sun-ate
    Weapon: Koryukagemitsu
    Background: Whatever you feel fits lol

Thanks in advance to anyone who has a go, it's much appreciated!!

Re: Samurai Sig request

I'm sorry I have to do this, but I just want to confirm that character isn't me. It's pretty ironic that he has Rain in his name and that he requested for a signature on the same day that I did. Plus, the only job I play is Summoner. To add more to that, he's been a member since December 2006. I just wanted to clear this up so that no one thinks I'm on another account trying to be greedy. Also, who'd be dumb enough to make another account with a similar name to supposely scam your way through another name?

I think the moderators know the IP difference anyway.

Aaliyah is more than a woman and she graduated with a 4.0 GPA (she only had 1 "C" grade ever in her life).

I bolded and underlined the "is" just for you, Malacite.

Comment

Re: Samurai Sig request

rofl I am also a girl by the way (yes, apparently my name does make me sound like a guy ;_; ) I actually decided to make a request after seeing your siggy result though Rain_Blade because it looks sweet!

Comment

Working...
      X