Can anyone make me this sig?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone make me this sig?

So I've got this crazy sig in my head but I lack the skills to make it happen, so i hoped if I described it good enough someone would be bored enough to make it for me....

The image i have in my head is, out in the desert with some mountains in the background.

Image is of Elvaan (I.E me) in full Relic with Joytoy, in the air doing a savage blade, screenshotted just as I have flung my sword back.

Angle of the shot is in in 3rd person, so you can see the mob as well (Spider, cactuar, w/e) looking up (maybe as if you were a taru looking at this elvaan in the air)

After main image, bolt on a square to the side with Sandy Flag background, writing overlayed with:

Bautier RDM75
    "The Duelist"
    Challenge Me.

Thats about it. The other variation I though would look cool is the same thign but the screenshot of me just landing from Savage Blade when there's that big bright circle encompassing the mob.

Can anyone do this for me?

Re: Can anyone make me this sig?

I guess I was too specific? lol

Comment

just a little hard for people to want to make and the Speed you do Savage Blade the mob just looks forward
      "Death shall seek you out, If death fails, I promise you, i wont." ~ Srxjo (me)
      "My lips are stained scarlet red from my blood" ~Srxjo (me)
      "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Comment

Yeah I know its not simple :/

Maybe when I finally get time to finish unlocking my blade I'll get a nice screeny myself and just get help tweaking it...hopeless with any editing program

Comment

Here's a signature and avatar I just whipped up then (kind of bored, only took about 10 minutes anyways). Hope you like it, and I hope the file size isn't too big (I can't be bothered checking, sorry).

Signature

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

I wish I could "Thanks" more than once per post -.-

That is F??ing awesome, and very very close to what I had in mind Oo mind reader?

Comment

hmm cocked that one up a bit lol

lets try again - the file was like .5Kb too big haha

EDIT:

How comes it coming up now with a black background and really small ; ; was using IrfanView but maybe I need to tinker some more

Comment

Omecle can you compress the file to just like a few k smaller? Eveytime I do it, I lost the transparency I think and I get the black background

Comment

Edit: Nevermind.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

yay I done it

Comment

Glad you like it.

Comment

Working...
                      X