Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doodling, ElvaanF Koga (not 56k friendly)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doodling, ElvaanF Koga (not 56k friendly)

Well were bored one day and sketched the initial sketch, kinda had it as an ongoing project and doodled on it little by little over a weeks time (5-10 minutes here and there). And well here is the result hope you'll enjoy.

Initial Sketch

Edits and Touchups

Shading and some Definition

And finally the end result with colour on

Well probably not final since I will continue to work on it from time to time when bored :D, nothing is really perfect in my eyes.
    Keep in mind, sig might be outdated I just update it a few times per week.
    Signature with the usual levels and obtained stuff etc. . .

Re: Doodling, ElvaanF Koga (not 56k friendly)

you can draw the amor queit well all you need to do is work on the face/ears area, good luck with future drawing =D
    "Death shall seek you out, If death fails, I promise you, i wont." ~ Srxjo (me)
    "My lips are stained scarlet red from my blood" ~Srxjo (me)
    "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Comment

you're great with cleaning it up and coloring it, but yeah, porportions need some work.

Comment

I like the detail on the armor. But her face (and head in general) terrify me. She looks like she'd eat Taru, which I absolutely cannot approve of.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
          I like the detail on the armor. But her face (and head in general) terrify me. She looks like she'd eat Taru, which I absolutely cannot approve of.
          XD thats what i mean, just worded a little different
          "Death shall seek you out, If death fails, I promise you, i wont." ~ Srxjo (me)
          "My lips are stained scarlet red from my blood" ~Srxjo (me)
          "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Comment

Yeah, armor and colouring is pretty awesome, but the head needs some work and proportions.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

"Why the lady nose like that, mommy?"

"SHH! Don't stare Tory!"

Um... My opinion, yea, the armor is spectacular, but choose something to do with the face. It seems sloppy.

Comment

Working...
              X