Sig Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig Request

Well, I guess I've become the unofficial sig maker for people...

Though I can make them, I'll ask for a couple things.

Please use the following format in requesting your sigs...

Name:
    Job:
    Race and Gender:
    Face type:

Head:
    Body:
    Hands:
    Legs:
    Feet:
    Weapon:
    Background:
    Quote:

Note on backgrounds... if you don't have any ideas, I will go ahead and choose one for you.

Another thing... Please keep your quotes to a minimum. I haven't enjoyed trying to put a paragraph of text in the sig.

One last thing (for now), please don't forget to mention what job AND face type. Don't say, "Same as my avatar." I'm not going to look for the type of face you have by your avatar.
    Last edited by Eohmer; 04-30-2007, 05:58 PM.

Re: Sig Request

Last edited by Eohmer; 04-27-2007, 07:31 AM.

Comment

I haven't made a sig in months...but if you give me screenshots/model viewer pics, I can try to work with them)

Comment

Last edited by Eohmer; 04-27-2007, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Heh, I've made a simple sandy sig(a school assignement) that i'll post up here tomorrow. Also, any ideas how to get some nicer looking posses for Ark Angel EV aside from model viewer? I wanna work that into making my new main sig for here =x Oh, and what programs ya guys use to make your sigs?
          Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Last edited by Eohmer; 04-27-2007, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eohmer View Post
              I thought Model Viewer was the only place to get poses from... hmm...
              As for me, I tried using Adobe Photoshop CS2... but I suck. lol
              I meant like if anyone modded the motions for AA EV. And, CS2 rocks @.@ wish i have it at home though.... trying Paint.NET in my spare time, working nicely.

Comment

Think it could make a good template for San d'Oria people?

Comment

I'm not sure, do we really want 2 nation flags on their? And as far as jobs, I think that's too many to have on a sig, I think.

Comment

Hmm, which of the flags look better? Also, maybe cut down to just two jobs listed?

Comment

I dunno, but it seems to me that one could keep the flag on the left, and cut out the insignia on the right, and use the space for something else. Maybe if you made the font slightly smaller, you could fit more in, and use the saved space to work with more in terms of art, if you wanted to.

It just seems the insignia to the right is taking up too much space, and crowding in on the art itself.

Comment

Well, he can go without the flag... just have the insignia, and make it smaller too.
                        Last edited by Eohmer; 04-27-2007, 07:32 AM.

Comment

I wish I had CS2... I've been trying to get a copy for months, but I'l still several hundred short... I've been using Gimp in the meantime but that is no-where near as good as Photoshop.
                          Originally posted by Ellipses
                          Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
                          Originally posted by MCLV
                          A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
                          More Sig:

Comment

*coughdownloadcough*

I haven't done any sigs in a while. I may or may not make a new one that actually has something to do with FFXI for this site. When I get time.
                            sigpic
                            ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                            ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                            ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                            ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Well, I'm actually starting to try again on making my own, but I need help...

Can someone give me a quote that can relate to both a ninja and ranger?

Comment

Working...
                              X