• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Laifierr's fanart ( '3') ~enjoy

Here is a commission I just finished ^^

Comment

As of today, I will no longer be offering free requests. I will still finish the requests in the new list (now the old list). If you are still interested in my art, I offer commissions through my DeviantArt page.

Comment

wow, simply amazing.

Comment

Sorry I don't have much time to work on the remaining requests right now. Been busy with commissioned artwork. ^^

Here is my latest

Comment

your work always looks wonderful
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

. . . Bump.

I hope the Old Requests are still going to be filled....

Comment

Yeah, this thread hasn't been posted in since 2009. What are the odds of that do you think?

Comment

that's too bad. I would have paid the price he's asking for to get my hands on a sweet fanart of my Yygdrasil

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                  99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                  99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

That'll be $60.00.
                    Originally posted by Yygdrasil
                    Originally posted by Nandito
                    Ponies.

Duh.
                    You make me want to hurt things.

Comment

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                      99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                      99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Hello everyone =) Been quite a while since I last ventured into this forum. Sorry I haven't finished any of the requests that were asked for so long ago. A silly thing called life crept up on me.

I had been working a full time job with OT and long hours but recently got laid off from that job after putting in over a year with the company and my prospects at finding a new one has left me rather depressed as of late. I have been feeling really discouraged and at times have just wanted to quit being an artist all together. Needless to say I spent many days crying and moping about until I finally came to realize that being an artist is what I was born to do.

While I don't know if I will ever return to this forum with my art, I will still be drawing somewhere. I couldn't afford my website at one point which means most of my art disappeared from this thread. Hopefully I can restore those images for everyone to view again ^^ I miss playing FFXI but I don't think I'll be returning to the game again.

You can always find my art at Laifierr.deviantart.com and if you'd like to stay in touch with me, send me an email Laifierr@gmail.com

Thanks again for all your support over the years =)

Comment

Good to hear from you again.

I think I saw your work on Deviant art once upon a time, but I haven't been there much anymore except to see some Mark Crilley's drawings. So will check it out soon.
                          sigpic
                          "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                          Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

I wondered if something bad had happened when you dropped off DA back in '09. Glad to hear everything is ok if not as good as you wish. I'd still like to commission a piece from you if that would be possible, but I know how unfriendly life can be to artists. Hang in there and don't give up!
                            lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
                              I wondered if something bad had happened when you dropped off DA back in '09. Glad to hear everything is ok if not as good as you wish. I'd still like to commission a piece from you if that would be possible, but I know how unfriendly life can be to artists. Hang in there and don't give up!
                              Yeah, didn't mean to disappear like I did. My life has been a roller coaster whirlwind these last few years. So much going on and nothing really to show for it. Now that I've been laid off and finally getting back into the swing of things, I am going to focus harder on my art =)

Right now, I am in the middle of moving, but once everything gets settled (should be about a week) I would be more than happy to do some commissions.

To get a quote, simply send me an email to laifierr@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                                Yeah, this thread hasn't been posted in since 2009. What are the odds of that do you think?
                                Better than you thought they would be apparently.
                                I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Working...
                                X