• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Laifierr's fanart ( '3') ~enjoy

Originally posted by Vyuru View Post
    1) Dragoons get the girls

Or else he's just showing his appreciation for bard song X

The only thing that bothers me about the pic is that the kiss seems too one sided, but it's still a fine picture, nice drawing as usual Laifierr ^^

EDIT:

I don't know why, but I almost always like the rough drawing better than the cleaned up finished version. Maybe it's because the sketches seem to give the picture some texture that is lacking in the cleaned up version.
    I can do a lot with the sketchy version, however, to use the sketchy version for coloring is hard to do because a lot of the detail is lost in the sketchiness which is why I cleaned up the lineart. I started coloring this one, not sure when I'll finish it. Soon I hope ^^

Comment

To some point, yeah. You wouldn't happen to read megatokyo, would you?
      Yes I do (Book 5 on order, bwahahahaa) it's where I see alot of sketched/unfinished work that I really like. I like both his drawing style and storyline. The people over at Applegeeks also have some fine artwork in their comic as well.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Yes I do (Book 5 on order, bwahahahaa) it's where I see alot of sketched/unfinished work that I really like. I like both his drawing style and storyline. The people over at Applegeeks also have some fine artwork in their comic as well.
        didn't know you were on here vy! ^^

^Sig made by Krill master or making teh siggy ^

Comment

i really love the cleaned up line art
          i hope your gonna be coloring it
          so its all pwitty ^_^

Comment

its very nice, cant wait to see what you do with it. I have been learning to draw ever since i saw your drawings... cant say im too good, but cant be good at everything right away right? hehe, cant wait to see what you do with the other drawings on your list... heh
            Hestraxen >> Hey Ejo, what'cha doin?
            Ejospike >> playin with animals...
            Hestraxen >> ??? oh, you're leveling BST?
            Ejospike >> um... no, not really
            Hestraxen >> What are you doing then...?
            Ejospike >> *zips up pants* nothing now

Comment

Laifierr, are you still playing? I haven't seen you around Hades for a long time. We're probably on different time frames for playing, if anything. There's a lot of people I never seem to run into.
              sigpic
              ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
              ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
              ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
              ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                Laifierr, are you still playing? I haven't seen you around Hades for a long time. We're probably on different time frames for playing, if anything. There's a lot of people I never seem to run into.
                I actually haven't been playing for about two months. An anime convention wiped my funds and then I haven't worked for a month But! I'll be back in game around the 22nd or 23rd of this month when I get paid.

Comment

didn't know you were on here vy! ^^
                  /waves to Kikku

Yup, I don't post much in this section, I tend to lurk on the art board and look at all the cool artwork

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

/waves to Kikku

Yup, I don't post much in this section, I tend to lurk on the art board and look at all the cool artwork
                    yup laifierr is a very talented artist ^_^!
                    i'm somewhat jealous of her skill but i guess that what 6-years of art school will do for ya

Comment

I love your drawings! Do you draw people too? Like if give you a picture of a person, can you draw that and make the colors black and white? Keep up the good work ^^

Aaliyah is more than a woman and she graduated with a 4.0 GPA (she only had 1 "C" grade ever in her life).

I bolded and underlined the "is" just for you, Malacite.

Comment

Originally posted by Rain_Blade View Post
                        I love your drawings! Do you draw people too? Like if give you a picture of a person, can you draw that and make the colors black and white? Keep up the good work ^^
                        I can draw just about anything. But, I'm not offering that service here. ^^

Comment

[System Message: You are not allowed to post URLs as you have not yet contributed sufficiently. Please try again at a later time.]

Comment

Originally posted by DragoonessAziza View Post
                            [System Message: You are not allowed to post URLs as you have not yet contributed sufficiently. Please try again at a later time.]
                            I get a message that says you arn't allowed to post urls =X

Comment

great work
                              Last edited by DragoonessAziza; 05-10-2008, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DragoonessAziza View Post
                                i came across this site and fell in love with ur work. my bf and i got married in the game. i would like to know if u can do a final drawing of us. we're both elvaans and drgs. he's the f1-b and i'm the f6-b. him with his drg relic and relic polearm and me with the opaline armor with the mazraq. and if u can include our wyverns. and the pose i would like is a kissing one

thank you sooo much in advance.
                                kk, I'll add you to the list.

Comment

Working...
                                X