X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Sig

What do you think??
    Done in photoshop, with model viewer, edited screen shots, and edited FFXI art.

Re: My Sig

Hmmm...I see nothing ><

Take The Quiz Yourself!

Comment

Try this!~!!

there we go

Comment

Re: Try this!~!!

Originally posted by krugeronshiva

there we go
        Nice, file size is a bit big...

EDIT:

You pump up some DPS setting or something? Resaved it after passing through another program and file size dropped, quality still was good. Just be aware we have Forum Rules for the sigs, the rule is there to help the site keep a good speed for everyone to enjoy.

Otherwise each post with someone with a 100KB file that'll kill lot of the slower connecting people. Something the rule is set to avoid.
        Last edited by Macht; 05-05-2006, 04:29 PM.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Got it down to 35.75 KB from 90kb thanks for the input

Comment

Very nicely done I have to say. I especially like how you incorporated the Windy banner in there.

Take The Quiz Yourself!

Comment

It's like looking through a kaledioscope. And yes, i'm sure that's mispelled, thanks ahead of time.

I mean, as you can tell, i'm obviously a fan of the more simple sigs, but that looks like your entire adventuring career just threw up in a 600x125 image.

The editing itself is good, but the sig is too busy, and maybe a little too colourful.

Comment

It's just a cut and paste attempt with a simple background. It's not bad for a first try, but more original themes tend to be the best. Not just clipping in stuff from cutscenes, or Tu'Lia.

Comment

It's decent... something about it just strikes me as odd. Keep working on sigs though, it's better than anything I've made.
                  sigpic

Comment

Its good just experiment to see what you like best ^^

Comment

Working...
                    X