Vocalized Ronfaure Theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vocalized Ronfaure Theme

This fan-made vocalized version of Ronfaure sounds amazing! Arranged by someone named yamamo & morio.

Song Link

Enjoy~!
    Last edited by KamuroIshigami; 03-29-2006, 09:28 PM. Reason: Credit and name correction.

Re: Vocalized Ronfaure Theme

wow nice... sounds so professional...
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

This is not a fan-made, this is an official music. There exit also for Gustaberg (but not with voice, with orchestral instrument) and windurst, which i don't have...

But yes, it is beautiful.
      Signature, ah!

Comment

so it's official? in what CD can I find this song o.O
        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

I don't know lol.
          I have the album with 2 cd from "Final Fantasy XI" and it's not them.
          My friend, who lives in the house under mine, bought the orchestral themes, or remixed, and i found the one from gustaberg (at the end of the music people claps, so it was made in an auditorium) but ronfaure and sarutabaruta....... never found.
          Signature, ah!

Comment

Are you sure it's official?
            私はFF11をプレイしたことはありませんが、サントラを購入して耳コピするくらいこの曲がお気に入りでした。
            Says he doesn't play FF11, but bought the soundtrack and liked this song.

Comment

Well, if "he liked this song" this song exists!
              The problem is...... where he found it.
              Signature, ah!

Comment

No idea what they're saying, but the music is gorgeous. Very relaxing.

Originally posted by Kildem
                My friend, who lives in the house under mine.
                Sorry, this is confusing me, like an apartment?
                I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

I went to the Dear Friends concert in my area over the summer and they played an orchestrated version of Ronfaure, but this is the first time I've heard any version with vocals.

Also, the orchestrated version was very powerful, but this one lacks the brass/percussion present in a symphony orchestra. Perhaps you heard that version instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Caspian
                    No idea what they're saying, but the music is gorgeous. Very relaxing.

Sorry, this is confusing me, like an apartment?
                    Lol, i live in a...... condom is the thing for the sex..... but the word is similar.
                    A building with many houses!

Double Post Edited:
                    Originally posted by alpha1471
                    I went to the Dear Friends concert in my area over the summer and they played an orchestrated of Ronfaure, but this is the first time I've heard any version with vocals.

Also, the orchestrated version was very powerful, but this one lacks the brass/percussion present in a symphony orchestra. Perhaps you heard that version instead?
                    Maybe you are right. Anyway, it exists an orchestrated theme for the three areas named before. I just got Gustaberg.
                    Last edited by Kildem; 03-29-2006, 01:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    Signature, ah!

Comment

Condo, or condominium (sp?)

Where'd you get the cd's from anyway? Like amazon? or a JP site?
                      I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Originally posted by alpha1471
                        I went to the Dear Friends concert in my area over the summer and they played an orchestrated version of Ronfaure, but this is the first time I've heard any version with vocals.

I have a good ear for music and know it very well, i also am a Synthesisor conisour and know what you can produce.

The set up sounds like an acoustic guitar (or a Korg Prophercy keyboard with the guitar synth data card and string reverberation setting) and the orchestral strings and solo violin are all done on the keyboard as well as a rather lame drum machine backing.

Don't get me wrong the song is very good, its just to a trained ear I can always notice small things that others may not. The harmonys are very soothing, though in some places they are slightly out of sync, though it is definately a different voice on the higher harmonies.

The production value sounds good, but its not proffessional CD quality and I have heard the dear friends version and this is no where near the quality.

So official? I don't think so.

Can anyone get hold of a translation, would love to know what the lyrics are.

Originally posted by Caspian
                        Condo, or condominium (sp?)

Where'd you get the cd's from anyway? Like amazon? or a JP site?
                        Condominium is correct or condo for short
                        Last edited by Jarre; 03-29-2006, 02:44 AM. Reason: Spellings!!!

Comment

Yes, condo!
                          By the way, i don't know how you guys are used, if downloading or buying in internet. I just walk in my city, at the nearest videogame shop and ask for videogames soundtrack.
                          I also have Castlevania Simphony of the night, Castlevania Lament of Innocence, Metal Gear Solid 2-3, Advent CHildren.
                          Try to take a look at the city before searching in this damned internet.
                          Signature, ah!

Comment

That is ear-candy

Wonderful
                            signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I liked it. It sounds good and relaxing.
                              Generic Info!

Comment

Working...
                              X