FFXI download question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFXI download question...

Ok I just recently got my FFXI activation CD key code from trymedia, because I had lost the download link for the game. But the only problem is it didn't come with a download link because it has already been refunded again. So, I am just asking is there a way I can download FFXI so I can play and enter this code? THANKS!!

Re: FFXI download question...

I don't think you can, and you can't use codes from unofficial sources, only from the games that you have bought for (not used!).

Comment

Originally posted by Takelli View Post
      I don't think you can, and you can't use codes from unofficial sources, only from the games that you have bought for (not used!).
      So does that mean that I am screwed then?? not cool whats the point of giving me the code if I cant use it!!

Comment

This is a crazy suggestion, I realize, but you could just pay for a copy of the game. It's only $20.

Comment

Originally posted by ProphetMedori View Post
          So does that mean that I am screwed then?? not cool whats the point of giving me the code if I cant use it!!
          To try and scam you into getting other stuff that you don't need. Did you pay for it? If so, then you are screwed.

Just buy the game, its not too expensive.

Comment

To try and scam you into getting other stuff that you don't need. Did you pay for it? If so, then you are screwed.

Just buy the game, its not too expensive.
            Yes I payed for it...but currently broke till next month *sigh*

Comment

Yea... Never buy any codes online, especially not from the official site.

Comment

Yea... Never buy any codes online, especially not from the official site.
                No i bought the digital version back in 08 from gamestop and I lost the download link about a year or so...ago. So i asked if they could refund the purchase and they said no but here goes ur product key....

Comment

Why didn't you try to get the download link back, instead of get a refund of it?

Of course they won't give you a refund because then you would have a product that they where selling for free.

Comment

Why didn't you try to get the download link back, instead of get a refund of it?

Of course they won't give you a refund because then you would have a product that they where selling for free.
                    I didn't try to get a refund that is just what they told me...I told them could I get the download link back and they said they couldn't I guess cuz its out of date or something...

Comment

You could just download an installer from another source... It's not like it's hard to find with a net search.
                      http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/gen...igure-out.html
                      http://www.assemblergames.com/forums...n-on-NA-US-PS2 (Adoulin install on NA PS2)
                      http://bungiefan.tripod.com/psbbn_01.htm
                      My PlayStation2 HDD guide. Made with a Japanese PS2 with a HDD and PSBBN 0.20-0.32.

Comment

Working...
                      X