5004 server full

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5004 server full

no matter what i do i cant seem to get past this. after i submit all my info this pops up. I asked SE and they said due to server congestion and to try again later today which i been doing most the day and still nothing. Anyone have any kind of solution?

EDIT: 5004 for title
    Last edited by TheGrandMom; 07-07-2010, 12:31 AM. Reason: Op request

Re: 5004 server full

Well I'm unfamiliar with the error codes so I'll google it in a while see what pops up.
    After some of the servers merged people were randomly getting disconnected and then unable to log back in for a while which lead to a spree of postings by people thinking they had been hacked, I also experienced that and contacted a GM.
    The GM told me if you experience things like that due to high congestion then to stay logged out for 20/30 mins and try once more.

I will have a quick look around now and see what I can find. I hope you get to play soon.

Edit :- Well I did a wee bit of sherlock holmes style googling and The best I can find is from posts a long time ago. Some people from here have experienced it also.
    Other than the code does it give any description other than the server being busy?
    From what I have read people got this after entering their card info too many times in such a short space of time.
    This may indicate that your card is not compatable with the service.
    If this is the case then you can call the contact centre for help and they can input your card their side to bypass the security thingy "verified by visa or something like that"

Also registration servers go down at the end of the month for a few days into the start of the month because of billing on the 1st. So you may just have to wait a couple of days for it to come back online. I cant remember for sure but I think there is an emergency maintenance today? I saw it on Pol on the 5th but it had the date of the 7th on the posting. It may be SE just being slow.

I'd suggest googling ffxi and your error code and read to see which peoples stories are mimicking your own and hope you find the answer.
    Last edited by Satori; 07-07-2010, 08:23 AM. Reason: googled stuff.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

Working...
    X