• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question about billing.

Good morning everyone,

----------------------------------------
    Rambling
    -----------------------------------------
    I reactivated my FFXI Content IDs a few weeks ago. When I did so, it didn't ask me for any credit card information. Naturally I assumed that it automaticly billed a card that is on file. However I do not know which one. . .

I figured I would just check my statements online. I have checked them all, and I'm still not seeing the charges. That's interesting. . .

Today I decided to try to research the information on my Square Enix account (and in POL) and under the category Membership Information it just says "Mastercard." Well great, that eliminates all but 2 of the possible cards.

Question
    Does anyone know where to view which credit card will be used to charge service fees?

Thanks in advance!

Re: I have a question about billing.

I can't tell you where to view that but I can tell you that you won't be charged until the 1st of the month. The charge will be for 2 full months (April and May).
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
      I can't tell you where to view that but I can tell you that you won't be charged until the 1st of the month. The charge will be for 2 full months (April and May).
      Well that explains a lot. That is exactly the information I was looking for. Thank you very much ^^

Comment

If you check the playonline viewer you can see the card. It lets you see a few of the digits on the card so you can see which of your cards it is. It also tells you the type.

I don't think it's deducted until the billing period for the game. I bought one of the mini expansions and even though it said "pay now" it didn't go out until my subscription did at the end of the month.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

I did in fact find my card information. POL is a unique interface. . . .It sometimes feels like a labyrinth to find anything, but it is ALL there.

Path to payment information -- From the POL Home Screen

Services & Support
          Membership
          *Enter Password(s)*
          Select a Category --> *Scroll Down* Update Payment Information

Thanks again for your help guys.

Comment

Working...
          X