From Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Trial

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get my 30 Days Free w/ The month fee after i get off of Trial, I'm trying to decide if i wanna stay on this account or start over since 30 Days are free with a fresh Character etc. So i don't have to worry about too much "Info Switching" and getting confused half way through the process. I'm only saying this because i did get kinda far, But not enough to worry about my character being deleted. So if i restart its really no skin off my nose.

Still having this knowledge would help me decide, Thank you.

Edit: Before i forget, can someone also tell me how to use my account on different systems? Hows it work exactly? Just type in my POL ID and Password i setup and ill have my Content ID there on the system?

Re: From Trial

FilePlanet: FINAL FANTASY XI 14-Day Free Trial

Using the account on a different system that has the game installed is easy. The initial screen will have buttons that say "Guest Login" or "Add Member". If you are at a friends house then I suggest using Guest Login as it will not save any of your information to his system. So its basically a one time login option. Add Member will leave your information on the system permanently until you delete it.

If you are using someone else's system, they may have checked a checkbox that says "Automatically login at startup". If they did, then they will bypass the screen with the Guest Login and Add Member buttons. Just hit the Back/Cancel button until the person is fully logged out and the screen should appear.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
    X