were can i buy ff11 2008 for the xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• were can i buy ff11 2008 for the xbox

Im currently trying to buy the 2008 edition of FF11 for the xbox 360 but cant find a site that has it in stock anywere i ordered it of amazon and paid for next day delivery but after waitiong a month they sent me a msg saying they didnt have i in stock and that they would have to try and locate one for me. so i canceled it thinking i could just get one from another website but no one seems to have one in stock for some reason. Any ideas guys?

Re: were can i buy ff11 2008 for the xbox

Ummm....I just bought one off Amazon a little over a week ago. I have it sitting here right next to me. I just went to their site and they are in stock.

If you have a friend that has the game, they can borrow you the discs for installation. You can buy any version for the registration code.

Otherwise buy.com, newegg.com, cduniverse.com, and deepdiscount.com all have it for sale and in stock too. I've purchased things from all these websites and never had any issues so I consider them safe and reliable.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
      Ummm....I just bought one off Amazon a little over a week ago. I have it sitting here right next to me. I just went to their site and they are in stock.
      I started to answer his post too, but he lives in Ireland. Otherwise I'd have just told him to go to Gamestop.
      {New Sig in the works}
      -----------------------
      "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
      "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
      Originally posted by Solymir
      What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

I never look at people's profiles. LOL Thanks for the heads up. I know that lots of sites have international shipping though it might be cheaper to check locally.
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

well i checked everywhere for you, amazon, play.com, whsmiths, game, Virgin, blackwells etc etc. and i found one place for you mate (as I'm in the UK)

HMV has one on their website hmv.com: games: Final Fantasy Xi: 2008 Collection (2008)

Its going for £24.99 with free delivery should be ok for free delivery to NI but you need to check that. It says its in stock so you should be ok.

get it soon incase they go out of stock like the rest.

Comment

Play.com (UK) : Final Fantasy XI Online: 2008 Edition : PC Games - Free Delivery

PC version is £15 cheaper just to let you know

EDIT: I'm not 100% sure if Play deliver to Ireland so HMV or Zavvi might be better
            Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
            Reiko Takahashi
            - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
            Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

thats awesome thanks guys HMV it is. i tried locally but game stop didnt have any and game didnt have any either nor did HMV but ill get one from the web site. my xbox ate my last discs so now ive replaced my xbox and am dyin to get back on the 2008 edition seemed the the best way to install it again since my mates dont seem to get mmo's and dont play it (there loss). Thanks again

Comment

try play and trade, that is where i got mine new.

Comment

I had that problem i waited for ages for my 2008 edition cuzi wanted all the expansions in one to get it out the way then i cancelled it cuz i got inpaitent and went for the 2007 edition i assumed i wouldnt be able to use the stuff in the later expansions for ages anyway and i had some spare money to get a keyboard ,the controller really is terrible...
                  did you get one yet?
                  War Lvl 37 Thf Lvl 31 Drg lvl69 Pld lvl 39 Nin 23 Whm 20 Blm 10 Smn- Fire weather, Do You Have It??????????

LinkShell - TheShortBus <<<Wikid

Cooking Lvl 48

Tho's that wish peace be prepared for war

Comment

Yeah i got one when i got the original version and bought the expansions on there own. i dont mind using it mostly because ive never used a keyboard so im used to it but i can see were the keyboard would be more benificial. what key board did you buy? when i bought the games origonaly i got a keyboard but it didnt work with my xbox so i got the msn pad instead.

Comment

Working...
                    X