Question about Gold world pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Gold world pass

So I'm just starting a character on a different server than my friend. He wants to come to my server because I have a friend on mine that will help us out, but he does not want to make a new character. I read on World Passes and saw that the regular world passes, the ones that are not around anymore, could only transfer new characters and not ones that have already been leveled (correct me if I'm wrong, please). Now with the Gold World Pass - does that allow characters that have been leveled to be transferred? I'm reading that it gives items to "help you level" but I'm not sure if that's only for level 1 players.

Thanks for the answers

Re: Question about Gold world pass

No you would need to World Transfer to put established characters on another world. See link below.

FINAL FANTASY XI Official Web Site

The items you get with a Gold World Pass (which is for new characters) are caps that you and the person that gave you the pass can wear. The caps make your levels the same so even if your friend is level 50, he will go down to whatever level your character is as long as you are wearing the caps. Of course, once you are past level 10, there is now level sync so the caps are basically obsolete then.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Re: Question about Gold world pass

Bah. Lame. 25$. Hope my friend will agree to that lol. Thanks, though!

Comment

Working...
      X